Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spring on my mind

I'm so ready for Spring, it's all I can think about. lol I'll have you all sick of Spring projects , before Spring ever arrives. It was really pretty nice here to day. I should have washed my car, now that I think about it. ( I was being lazy instead)
Yesterday I worked on some new projects using the New Fancy Pants "On a whimsy" line.
I had actually gotten this little bunny and chick , just to prop up Spring/Easter cards, when I photograph them. .. BUT... they were just sitting on my work table... looking pretty bored, so ...

they are feeling much better now. lol
One the jars below I used the "On a whimsy" rubons, along with Fancy Pants paper, buttons, ribbons and crocheted flowers.


Good thing I got some projects done yesterday ,because I have been lazy to day. (lazy I tell ya)


I put bbq ribs in the crockpot.. so no major cooking for me today.


They turned out pretty yummy though.


so while they were cooking.. I did this...

See.. I told you.. lazy! I rarely just lay around.. but this afternoon It sure did feel good for some reason. lol

I guess I day like that doesn't hurt now and then right?



Hope your weekend was a good one!


13 comments:

TattingChic said...

I love all your spring projects! They're adorable! :)

Gail S. said...

I was lazy today also! Must have been the weather we are having - it is cold outside!!

Elaine said...

My oh my!! The easter buddies are sweet!! I'm glad you took some time to put your togies up and relax! :) Have a great week, Vicki!
hugs,
Elaine

Linda Barutha said...

We all need days like that:) I'm glad you enjoyed it because "baby it's cold outside":)

Deb S. said...

omg those are soo cute!! that tickles me,truly,it's the simple things that are the best sometimes. super cute vic!

janel said...

I am so glad you had a relaxing day...YOU need those. What darling little Easter friends...and the jars with the rub ons are adorable. Maybe I will get out my Easter decorations. Have a wonderful week!

Jane Wetzel said...

Love it!! lolol

Micki said...

LOL, good for you. Sometimes one has to just sit back and relax. (Loved the photo)

Oh I love your spring projects and I know I've got jars like that hidden somewhere, lol.

3busybs said...

sounds like a great day. would love to have one of those too. funny thing is that you are saying your lazy but look at all you accomplished. #1 You rejuvenated your spirit so you can continue to inspire all of us. #2 you crafted something so completely cute! #3 You made dinner, even if it is in the crock pot it still took effort to do it. #4 oh yea! you posted on your blog!

You rock!

harrahx2 said...

Wow, something is happening again because I got all your postings of the past few days at once. What a great treat for me. Love the projects, love the pictures and wish I could be there to take your class. Want more info on the clear scrap book project you did! You find art in the most wonderful places.

KimmyS said...

i am ready for Easter after your cute post...and I totally want those ribs...yummo!

jules p said...

your little chick and rabbit with their little hats are so adorable.

Charlene said...

Everyone deserves one of these days! Good for you for taking it.