Sunday, February 15, 2009

TECC 56

Another Friday .. another "Taylor"Sketch.. woohoo! lol
This is the card I created with her sketch this week.
The stamped Sentiment I used it from the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage .. Clear Art Stamp set... "Sweet Kids". It's a darling set.
I have a photo posted below showing the supplies I used to make this card...but for the life of me, I dont know where that frame came from. ? Sorry , I wish I did, but it is something that's been in my stash for a LONG time.. and I just dont remember anymore. It was a perfect fit for this sentiment, so I just "had" to use it. lol sorry.
Here is Taylors Sketch for the week.

I love , that you can REALLY see in the photo below what Glimmer Mist can do for a "almost finished" card. I spritz of "Irridesent gold.. or in this case.. Pearl" and ahhh.. now.. I"m finished.

The papers are some "older" chatterbox papers I had ..but I still love them. I dont care if paper are 10 years old.. if I like em.. I use em! ha.. so there! lol

This weeks Cupcake sampler is Pam Varnell please pop over and check out her card ... along with the creations of the cupcake crew, on their blogs.

They always have something beautiful to share!

****************************************************************
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

8 comments:

Taylor VanBruggen said...

So pretty, Vicki! You always do such wonderful things with the Glimmer Mist... love it!

Lynn Mercurio said...

VICKI! I'm blown away at this great creation and the unique shape of your frame! Such lovely papers and those buttons are the perfect embellishment!

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE the frame!! Such a beautiful card, Vicki!! Have a great weekend!!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This card is fabulous Vicki! I love the glimmer! Have a great weekend!

Sugar Bear said...

Lovin the polka dots. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Karla

Jami said...

Beautiful Vicki! That frame is perfect for the sketch!

rose said...

oh this is so pretty,love the frame
perfect
yeah who cares if we have a stash of old papers we love!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Vicki! Love the frame and all that shimmer. TFS!