Thursday, February 26, 2009

TECC57

Thanks everyone for the nice Anniversary Wishes. We had a pretty quiet evening.. out for dinner and then back home to watch a movie. After looking to see what was on at the theater.. we decided, just to watch something here. It was a nice evening.

____________________________________________________



There are a couple of things I keep wanting to remember to share with you. You know how you're just looking around , and see things ,that just make you so hmmmm

Well I thought this was pretty Cool... check out this Outdoor Chandelier

and you know how I love my rice sock?.. well, check this out Rice Warmer

And these cute Cookie Bouquets you can make with your kids.



*** Just some fun stuff I wasted to pass along***



________________________________________________

Okay.. time to get down to it...



It's Friday... Taylors Sketch day.

Here is Sketch #57



The image is from the Birds and Botanicals Image and Journal Book from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.

The tree in the background on the front of the card, and this sentiment on the inside, are from the New "Garden Girls" Set from Crafty Secrets.



They always have great sentiments.


Don't forget to check out the sketch challenge inspiration from the Cupcake Crew! Donna Baker, Jami Sibley, Jackie Pedro, Taylor Vanbruggen, Stephanie Hargis, Ana Wohlfahrt, Monika Davis, Sherrie Siemens. Lynn Mercurio!

And this weeks Cupcake Sampler Dana White


_______________________________________________


I'm pretty excited to see March arriving because there is going to be lots of fun stuff going on starting Monday. I'll tell you more about it then.

Also , I'm meeting with Becky today to get things all worked out for the classes at her loft on Saturday March 28th. She be teaching a mini album for her class , and I'll be doing a Shadowbox for mine, with a little lunch in between. It's going to be a fun day. More info on that very soon!

We'd love to have you join us!


Have a Fantastic Day!

15 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Makes me smile. The soft colors are very calming.
Karla

Donna said...

pretty card - Happy Anniversary!

janel said...

Happy Friday to you. What a beautiful card. I love how you stamped the tree and it is matches the robins...not sure I explained what I meant...but I DO love it.
Have a great one, and weekend too.

Jami said...

Oh Vicki - that is seruously gorgeous - I love it!!! I might need to buy that book of images - wow!

Ana said...

Stunning!! I love all your images!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love the great colors. Happy Anniversary!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh wow! This is absolutely beautiful! I just love it! :D You did such a fantastic job Vicki! Have a great weekend!

rose said...

oh now I can see a chandelier coming up,that is awesome!!
oh love this card and you know I love this booklet!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love your vintage style, Vicki!! This is so pretty!! Have a great weekend!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Vicki...what a beautifully done card. Such great layers and I love the vintage feel! FANTASTIC!

Ida P. Krause said...

This is so pretty. I love the way you did the piece on the side.

Deb Neerman said...

Beauteousness! Love it, Vicki! Very kewl color combination, too.

harrahx2 said...

I love the card and the chandalier is a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing.

Country Liv . . . said...

You are so great with the Crafty Secrets elements. Love how you continued the tree from the print onto the background!
Liv

Sonia Kertznus said...

First I have to say that your banner is wonderful! Nw for your card, it is amazing... your design is super!...HUGS...SK :)
Visit my NEW blog, follow it and link me to yours for the chance to win a $50 RAK full of scrap goodies at the end of the month.
www.scraps4fun.com