Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yep...More Fancy Pants Projects

Boy.. it's been kind of a blast of Fancy Pants Projects , here the last few days, hasn't it? lol Well ... one more. This is a card using some of the new Circle stamps and the Delight line.




I should have taped the card shut to get a better photo..but you get the idea. The red inside shows on the outside , on the edge of the scallop.


You can see the new stamps sets HERE

I always look so forward to seeing what Fancy Pants comes up with next. They constantly amaze me with more and more awesome products.

---------------------------------------
Last weeks challenge with Tabithas photography challenge group was "food". Hey.. I finally went an got groceries yesterday..........so we have some. lol I sometimes dread grocery shopping. ha

It was SOOOOO beautiful out yesterday! Just like Spring, I tell ya! I even washed my car, and vacuumed it out. Poor little thing was needing it badly.
Short post today, as I am determined to get something done in this room today! Send me some creative vibes will you!

ENJOY THE DAY!!

8 comments:

TattingChic said...

Oh, that card is sooooo cute! Hey! I have that same two-tiered wire fruit basket in black! How cool is that!

rose said...

oh love the card and the pp is beautiful,Enjoy your creative time!

{pam} said...

just gotta say that card is too stinkin' cute!!! i love fancy pants . . . they always have the cutest stuff! as for the grocery shopping thing . . . i hate it! i will put it off for as long as humanly possible . . . will even stop at the store every day just to put off doing the big grocery shopping thing . . . LOL!!! i make my DBF go with me now . . . so it isn't so bad.

Bev said...

Love the card! Thanks for sending the spring weather to us in Pittsburgh - the sun is actually hurting my eyes!!! LOL! At lunch went to gather more crafting supplies - a good day!!

Karen Cheetham said...

I love your card! Every inch of it has something of interest. And...the distressed look really adds to the card. I love the fruit display also....I'm so hungry right now that I could eat the photo! Have fun creating and thanks for sharing such beautiful projects.

janel said...

Darling project! Always love your projects...and well, the FP is always a treat.
Thanks for the reminder about Tabitha's blog..I want to go check it out!
Beautiful here too....and I always look and see what kind of weather you are getting...glad the sun is bright and warm!

Charlene said...

Glad to see you are still doing your photography stuff! I so envied you taking that class from Becky. I want to get a new camera & take a class. I found at great one at a junior college about 30 miles from here (did photography & maipulating photos with Photoshop program). Work schedule was way too heavy this winter but, I'm thinking summer school! Keep up the good work! I love all your goodies you've been showing.

stampqueen said...

What a cute card!!! Love the long flower and the edges of the card and the colors... :)