Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Classes- "A day of crafting at the loft"

I promised you I'd be sharing more about the classes Becky and I will be doing at her loft on Saturday March28.... so here you go
I've been busy getting my Shadowbox class kits all ready to go.. and it's been so much fun!


Here are the details:
Saturday, march 28 at the loft
10:00 my Shadowbox class
12:00 yummy lunch
1:30 Becky’s mini book simple pleasures class
we’re offering the whole day for $75 (which includes lunch) or you are welcome to take just the morning or just the afternoon class for $40 each. We both love to cook, so i don’t think you’ll want to miss lunch! I cant wait!
if you want to sign up, email me at vickichrisman@hotmail.com or Becky at
bnovacek@aol.com

Here's a couple of peeks at my Shadow box and of Becky's mini album.


The Shadow box is about 8 1/2 x 7.. with a glass front.


As always with. Becky's projects.. this is a sweet little album... fun and funky. Her eye for mixing papers and colors always just amazes me. Love it!


It's going to be a super fun day! Just her new loft in down town Fremont alone is enough to make the day...but trust me... it's all going to be a treat! We are so excited just planning this day.
Hope you can come!

Becky has a BEAUTIFUL new website... and she has some peeks and info about the class day over there, ... You can check it out HERE

12 comments:

Bev said...

Fewie...I really do wish I lived closer! I love that shadow box - whaaa, whaaa, I wanna come!!! (stamping my feet!!) Would you consider a class in a box by mail??? Huh, Huh?? I am sure you will have a great turnout! Have fun!

harrahx2 said...

I wanna come and play. How far is it from Maryland? Think I can make it there and back in a day? I am pouting just like Bev! Pouty, do you hear me? POUTY! And I agree with the class in a box, but I think I have already mentioned that....

rose said...

Wish i could come ! oh you have dressed these shadow boxes up so beautiful

chelemom said...

Wish I could come!!! This is gorgeous!!!!

janel said...

Oh so wishing I could be there with you. Wonderful projects, but more important....wonderful YOU. Looks like a fabulous time.
Thinking of you.

stampqueen said...

I agree - Fewie!!! I love that shadow box!!!! Maybe I will get lucky and you all will do a class towards the end of July (hint, hint LOL :) thats when its looking like we'll get home next....

Creative Mish said...

I would love to come. Except I live in Idaho :( It sounds likes is going to be a fabulous fine time!

Catherine said...

I would so love to be there and take that shadowbox class...it looks so CUTE!! Love that little girl on yours! xox.

TattingChic said...

OH!!! I wish I lived closer to you! I would love to take that class from you! How cool! They are darling! :)

Deb S. said...

oh vic, that is so darling! i love shadowboxes.... i'm sure your classes will fill up fast!

Country Liv . . . said...

Whew! Wish I lived close enough to come to the classes. Sounds like y'all will have a ton of fun. Love the shadow boxes.
Hugs,
L

Terri Conrad said...

Hi Vicki,

oh so pretty - wish I could attend...and you're doing the class with Becky - two wonderful ladies you both are.

Terri