Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Colors, patterns.. and classes oh my

I'm usually not a huge "bright color" user.. but maybe it's because it's been a long drab winter.. and I'm tired of brown grass, brown leaves, brown trees,...ect... I am needing color! I've noticed that I've been using it alot more lately. This is canvas for an upcoming class at Amy's store( Precious Treasures) , in Gretna Saturday May 2. I'll be teaching a number of class there that day , with my sister Jan. If you want more information about the events that day you can call the store at 763-9675


Oh.. how I love the beautiful patterned papers that are out there righ tnow. Simple patterns mixed together... my fave!



I really like these smaller canvases. I guess because I scrap 8 1/2 x 11, it's comfortable size.


I've been spending alot of time in my room this past week.. so good thing Aly's in here keeping me company. ha


now be good.. and go play. lol

10 comments:

Linda Barutha said...

Love it! Canvas is one of my favorites to work with.

Tina said...

Oh my goodness this is precious! Thank God for loyal canine partners! :)

Monica said...

Love your Spring canvas!
Great quote and cute design!

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Very cute! Love the bright colors!

Precious Treasures said...

So cute!

Elly said...

You know it, I'm fond of bright colors, so I lóóóve your little canvas! The flower looks so pretty!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i wanna be there in your class.... boohoooo!!

chelemom said...

This is beautiful! I just bought 2 canvases and feel somewhat intimidated by them.....so there they sit......blank!

Karen Cheetham said...

I just bought a 12 x 12 canvas for Saturday fun time with Gesso. I think I am the last person on the planet to buy Gesso...no one can call me dull and boring now! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work - very inspiring. Aly and her little friends are adorable :)

Scrap for Joy said...

The project on your slide show with this same design has been one of my favorite projects created by you. It is beutiful in the bright colors as well. You are always an inspiration!