Sunday, March 01, 2009

Crafty Secrets / Tattered Angels March Mix.. and lots more

Boy.. I told you when March got here, there was lots to tell , so here we go. I'm so excited about whats going on this month with Tattered Angels and Crafty Secrets. We've got a entire month of "Playing together" planned. Yep.. the Tattered Angels Design Team and the Crafty Secrets Design Team are going to be working together this month... using both Manufactures projects together.




How it's going to work is , every Monday 5 of the girls ( some from each DT) , will be posting their projects on their blogs. We will be linking to them on all our blogs , each Monday, so that you'll all get a chance to see all the projects from all of the girls by the end of the month.

They are all such talented girls, I can wait to see how they work these product together.

*******Here are the girls that created projects for today.*********






***********************************************************************
Okay.. on to more fun. I'm thrilled to be the Guest Designer over at Scrapbookers Clubhouse this month... and I'm hosting a challenge. I'd LOVE to have you come over and play! The girls over there are so so friendly.. and I know they'd love to have you!

You can see it here

Here is the layout I created for my challenge.




that's my sister Jan and I



this journaling stamp is from Pink Persimmon.






I hope you play along.. it's a fun one.



Here's my Q&A for my Guest Designer spot, if you want to read. Ali sure came up with some fun questions to make it interesting. Thanks Ali!


********************************************************************


Okay.. now I have to share some photos from this busy weekend. Wes was home for a bit. He and some friends had gone to the Vintage bike show in Fremont, and then spend the weekend at the Cabin. ( no.. I wasn't there.. but when you use MY camera.. I have access to the photos on it.. right? lol)



Then we had a "double" birthday party to go to. Hard to believe it but Candice and Jerri es Babes are already a year old.


These are the gifts I took... I just wanted to show you how I dressed up these plain white gift bags with Pink and Blue Glimmer Mist. You don't stand still to long around this place or you'll get misted. lol



I stopped by to drop Griff's "Flat Griffin" off , so he ended up coming with mom and I , to the baby's Birthday Party.



Alexis was having a ball.



They are cousins... 14 days difference in their age.



"R" was way more interested in the balloons , than in the cake. He loved them!
"A" .. on the other hand.. was all about the cake! lol




No... I mean... Seriously into the CAKE!!! lol



ENJOY your Monday!


9 comments:

TattingChic said...

Cute pics! Fun scrapbook page! :)

Shawn said...

cute lo and I love the gm on the bags. I glimmer misted the office wall by mistake this weekend! oops!

Elaine said...

Great layout of you and sis! The cutie pie pics are going to make some fine pages down the road too, won't they? Looking forward to the rest of the projects by the DTs!

Linda Barutha said...

Adorable! TFS:)

DeniseLynn said...

Hi Vicki! Finally getting a break from visiting the hospital and peeking in to say hi. Love the photos of those babies!! You made my day. And the flat Griff from on of your other posts had me giggling. My boys would be diggin that! What a fun Auntie you are.

Country Liv . . . said...

Hey Vic! Love the sisters layout and your handwriting makes the whole page so special.
I wanted to checkout Scrapbookers Clubhouse but my WOT (web of trust) said the site was dangerous and blocked it.
I finished the little project (finally) and will be sending it off soon. I just don't know how you do what you do; it took me hours and hours to finish that little thingy!
Those babies are so cute! But that Griff will always be the bomb for me! Did you get any photos of Sweet Momma? How is she doing these days?
Take care,
Liv

Catherine said...

What a great thing, Tattered Angels and Crafty Secrets things look so nice together...look forward to all the projects that will be posted!

Hi to you Mom - and Jan too....love thep age of the two of you together! xox.

janel said...

Nothing like a 1st birthday party to make one smile and remember what the important things in life are...what sweethearts! And, the cake looked yummy too.
Looking forward to CS and GM together..what fun. Thanks for all the links!
Have a good one.

Creative Mish said...

I love the cake face pictures! They're the best. and your sister scrap page is so pretty!!