Sunday, March 29, 2009

Extra Kits for sale

Oh.. we had a fantastic day yesterday at Becky's Loft. Such a fun group of girls, fun projects, great food.... and.... the atmosphere there just adds something so special. It's just such a cool place.
Thought I'd share some photos from yesterday. I'm sure Bec will have some great photos that she'll be sharing on her blog tomorrow.(Mon). You can see her Website HERE
But before I forget .... I know there were a few of you so emailed asking about kits. I managed to put together a few extras, so if you're interested, shoot me an email at
vickichrisman@hotmail.com I've got 5 kits here , Two are already spoken for so I've got 3 to sell. They are $25 plus shipping.
The glass piece slides out from the top, so I took it out to get less glare for a better photo to show you.


So here is the morning class showing of their creations.

I tried to remember to grab my camera when I thought of it, but still wished I would have taken more photos. I didn't even get one of lunch all set out. ..But Becky made a delicious chicken Caesar salad and hard rolls, I made these fruit tarts.




Here's Becky teaching her class in the afternoon.

She made the most darling little album. She has such a way with design.. and with mixing patterned papers. Little details that make it so "her".

I surprised my sister by inviting my niece Neely to come for the day. It was SO fun , having them both there for the day! Here's Neely with her album she made it Becky's class.


It was a great day all around. Huge thanks to Becky for hosting!
______________________________________
Below are the kit's made up that are available. Deb and Mary Anne... yours are coming!

Have a super day everyone!!

**** UPDATE***
Kits are all spoken for now. Thanks everyone!

11 comments:

Elaine said...

Looks like that was a perfect way to spend a day and everyone got the darling project to take home! Did you really make those fruit tarts? They look delicious!!

TattingChic said...

Looks like a fabulous class! I wish I hadn't just spent my extra money on tatting thread or I'd get a kit, LOL!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

first of all... i got Mercy - Duffy when i came by.. and that it totally my favorite favorite song at the moment. it just pump you up! LOL.. and i love that gorgeousness you showcased. and i want those tarts very badly! LOL

Deb S. said...

yeah i can't wait to get my kit vic! thanks so much for making some extra ones available to us!so glad you had a fun day!

MJ said...

Those fruit tarts (cakes?) look scrumptious!

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Wow I love your frame art it turned out just beautiful I have a place I know that would be perfect for it on my wall! smile
Jen

Paben said...

Well it looks like you all had a fun day!Was Jan surprised?Neely is such A sweety!I will see you the 8th!

Country Liv . . . said...

What a great way to perform your job! Friends, family, beauty, peace, and FOOD! WooHoo! I need me some of all of that!
Neely is such a knock out! Glad to see she's taking after 'auntee' and is crafty.
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Liv

pakosta said...

how fuN! wish i would have been there!
tara

becky said...

i am so glad that we did the day at the loft! i loved spending the day with you! wish we could do it more often :)

Precious Treasures said...

Had a wonderful time! I think we should do that more often! :)