Sunday, March 08, 2009

Great Lakes Mega Meet

Hey everyone! Sorry no post yesterday.. we had company.. so I took a break from blogging for the day. (I shared some photos towards the bottom of this post).
Just sharing a simple little "Spring" card.. I did with my $1 stamps from Micheals.

Here is what I'm focusing on now. Planning classes and preparing for the"Great Lakes Mega Meet" The 7th-9th of May.
I'll be teaching (a bunch) of classes for Tattered Angels. I think it will be about 12 classes, at this point.. so if you are near...hope to see you. It's huge.. and sounds like a fantastic show, that's offering tons of classes. You can find out more about it here.

__________________________________________
We are so ready for Spring around here it's ridiculous. We're climbing the walls. I thought it would be fun have a little company. We hadn't see Brent and Diana for so long, I gave them , Jan and Keith and Mom a call and invited them over. Everyone brought a little something .. we put it all together and then fired up the grill for some burgers and dogs. I was a really nice day. ( not so much .. weather wise..but other than that .. great) . The two beautiful days we had before.. had turned chilly , windy and rainy.. but we grilled anyway. When you live in NE.. you cant let the weather stop you.. that for sure. lol


I printed off some movie trivia questions , cut them into strips and put them in plastic eggs. We took turns around the table.. reading them off. It was really pretty fun.



Boy..they look like they're all taking it pretty seriously in this picture. lol

( We really did get some good laughs.. despite how serious everyone looks here) lol
Some time I think "the mama"... thinks we're all "nuts" when we get to laughing.

***************************************************************
Tomorrow is the next Monday of March so that means.. another day of the Tattered Angels, Crafty Secrets .. March Mix. This is my Monday to post my project.. so I'll be sharing it tomorrow, along with the links to the other girls , so you can see what they've created.
Cant's wait!
***************************************************************
Also.. Becky has a post on her blog right now, with details on our upcoming class at her loft.
You can read more about it here.
"A day of Crafting at the loft"
_________________________________________________
OKAY..... HAPPY SUNDAY!!!



3 comments:

rose said...

oh the food looks yummy! oh noticed the jelly beans oh boy do I fancy some of them right now!
Great picture here,looks like you all had great fun!
Love your $1 stamp spring card so pretty,yeah we need spring for sure

janel said...

What a fun day! Looks like yummy food and wonderful friends..what a great way to welcome spring. Darling darling card..and can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve tomorrow.

Carla said...

Love your sweet springy card! That looks like I wonderful feast! I know what you mean about the weather. I live in the OK Panhandle. We have about 12 nice days a year!