Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patricks Day!

No Green Beer for me.. diet dew is my "green"drink of choice. lol But the Cornbeef and cabbage is in the crock pot!

Todays post is brought to you by the color GREEN!
I looked through my photo files to share a few of my favorite "green" things.
___________________________________
Green grass (esp with a cute little bunny in it)

green trees.. backed with a beautiful blue sky
lilly of the valley


my favorite drink!

farmers market goodies

natures beauty ( Victoria BC)



my flowers

my favorite sping salad ... yum!


Pine trees ( I love the smell of them).... Bellingham WA.

Hope you have a fantastic Day! Dance a little jig.. kick up your heels!



11 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy St. Patty's day to you...thanks for sharing your green pics...I love lily of the valley too!! xox.

Deb S. said...

ahh the "wearin o' the green"!! happy st.pat's day to you and i love all the pretty green pics! :)

Sugar Bear said...

Lovely greens. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Karla

Linda Barutha said...

What the heck is with the "spring salad". Not exactly appetizing!! Loved all the other green though:) Have a swig for me:)

Creative Mish said...

Love all of your green pictures. This is a secret... I've never had corned beef and cabbage. I don't really even know how its cooked??
I know... strange!

Maggie said...

Hello My friend:
I want to come to your house and scrap and scrap away, forget about laundry, dinner :)

Just scrap...
I simply luv the set you have created...
TTYL
BTW Thanks for helping me out :)
Maggie

Paben said...

your green pics are very fun and pretty!See you Thursday!

Pearl Maple said...

Sweet post to celebrate St Patrick's day. Full of fun and sunshine.

rose said...

oh corned beef and cabbage yum yum
lily of the valley I just love,but what on earth is that green thing!! you call spring salad!!!

Tabitha W. said...

these are great!! green is my favorite color :) natures beauty and the last shot of the pines are stunning!

Precious Treasures said...

Fabulous pics!