Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little Fancy Pants Project

This little Fancy Pants Project is on the Fancy Pants Blog, if you are interested in supplies and directions. Easy little box from Hobby Lobby, that I just added wooden beads for feet to.
All the papers, felt, ribbon, buttons, and trim are all Fancy Pants.


What a dream.... ..baby pom pom trim. What more could a girl ask for? lol


nothing like FP felt. It's so sturdy to work with. Not that thin flimsy stuff. Great for stitching on.

I have some running to do today, so this will be a brief post. Last minute things for the class Sat at Bec's loft. I'm so excited about Saturday. I think it's going to be such a fun day. Becky is defiantly one of those people that just puts that special touch on everything.. and I love that! I know everything will be just beautiful!
Cant wait to be able to share some photos of the day with you. Soon
Now... enjoy your day!
Tomorrow is Tayors sketch day.. so see you then!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

What an adorable box, Vicki! I love the colors and the pompom trim.

Linda B said...

Cute box. Love the pom poms:)

harrahx2 said...

Love the little pompoms! Cute ideas.

stampqueen said...

Such a cute box - Love the button on top!!!

janel said...

I can't believe it is Friday already.
Darling project.
Happy Friday to you!

Elly said...

What a great little box!!! These papers are gorgeous and the pom pom trim is so cute! Have a nice weekend my friend!

TattingChic said...

OMGosh!!! This box is absolutely adorable! I LOVE it! :)