Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One Gorgeous kit!

I've been having a great time with the girls over at Scrapbookers Clubhouse this month , as guest designer. What a super nice bunch of girls. And the Kit...... Gorgeous! Well, it involves Fancy Pants papers... nuff said! lol

You can check it out here

This is my first layout finished with the kit.

The photo is my niece Neely. Which just reminds me of something I was going to tell you. The other night I was watching TV ( actually just listening , while I was working in my room), and all of the sudden, I heard "Pot kettle back", which is a "Tilly and the Wall " song. (the band Neely is in). It was a commercial for an upcoming movie, called 'Observe and Report". When I called Neely, all excited to tell her, I had heard it, she didn't even know about it , "for sure". She knew it was possible... but the band hadn't heard for sure. She was excited. I looked up the trailer for the movie, on line and didn't hear it on that one..but here is the song.

Pot Kettle Black

Here is their website with the Sesame Street video and others.

** Okay..the proud aunt is finished talking. lol




I can tell this is going to be a great kit to work with.


_____________________________________________

I laughed so hard when I read Linda's post yesterday, about the Spring Salad. lol Trust me Linda.. it's good! My favorite!


Try it , you'll like it. lol


Spring Salad

Ingredients:
18 marshmallows
1 cup water
1 package lime gelatin
1/2 cup hot water
1 cup cottage cheese
1 small can crushed pineapple
3/4 cup chopped nuts
Directions:



Melt 18 marshmallows in 1 cup water. Dissolve 1 package lime gelatin in it plus 1/2 cup hot water. Let set until slightly thickened. Add 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 small can crushed pineapple, 3/4 cup chopped nuts

____________________________________


Okay... off to finish my sugar free hot chocolate. I'm not a coffee drinker but needed something warm because I woke up with a sore throat. I havent been sick for a long long time..but something is brewing I'm afraid.

Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

Charlene said...

Hope you don't get sick! Nothing worse than a spring cold. It's pretty outside & you want to go out but, feel sooooo bad that you can't bummer! Take that stuff that beats a cold before it starts. Have a great day. Liked your layout. The flowers were cool.

Linda Barutha said...

Seeing the ingredients doesn't make me feel any better about your spring salad - LOL! Reminds me of a tapioca consistency:( I'll let you know what my family thinks after I make it.

Country Liv . . . said...

Lovely post yesterday, friend. Hope you get to feeling chipper soon. Hugs to all!
Liv

Kate said...

Uh oh! If only Jarad's lunch lady knew how many people she has caused to get sick! haha - I really hope you don't get what we had! and I really hope we didn't give it to you! Have a great day :)

KimmyS said...

Pot Kettle Black is my fave Tilly song. Ot never leaves my iPod!
Love that layout and I am so thrilled for the band that their music was featured on an advert - so cool

Rainy said...

In your words: WOO HOO I got the package today. Wow I can't wait to play. I love that one is called Sea Glass. Thanks so much that was too much! I hope your not getting sick, Take Care of yourself!

rose said...

oh I love pot kettle Black mr and my little guy often have this playing on the computer!
Love the layout and I have just got my order of the say it in pearls arent the nice !?
Oh I hope your not going down with a bug get something down you tyl

oh grief now I know the answer to the salad ,heavens above!!! I will stick to a lettuce leaf!

ciatate said...

Yum. I grew up in the midwest, and your salad recipe made me homesick. To people here in the Northeast. mixing anything but whipped cream with Jello is horrifying. Calling it salad causes great confusion, bit I love it.

Georgia said...

We make a version of that salad too! And, to make Linda even more ill, we call it "Cow Slobbers!"

Carla said...

Oh, how exciting!!! Also, this is a gorgeous page, and a luscious looking kit!!

MJ said...

K wanted Neely to know that the A B C song for Sesame Street is a thumbs up!