Friday, March 20, 2009

TECC 60

I'm dragging this week... feeling a bit under the weather. Which is to bad because the weather itself has actually been really really nice. Wish I could be out there enjoying it. But....
It's Friday! So..here's my card for Taylors Sketch Challenge.



I love me some butterflies. Always have.


Here's Taylors sketch #60
Please come pop over and check out the creations from this weeks Cupcake Sampler
and the rest of the talented CupCake Crew

and here are the supplies I used. ( how lazy is that?) lol

I've been tagged by Viv to post the 6th photo in the 6th folder of my Pictures file. My photo is below . It's a photo from when Dan and I were in Bellingham WA.
Okay.. I'm tagging
Michelle

Here are the rules:
• Open your photo folder on your computer
• Open the 6th folder of photos
• Select the 6th picture
• Post the picture on your blog with a description
• Invite six friends to join the challenge
• Link your six friends to your blog post


I just have to share one more photo. This one from yesterday when Wes was home. I stepped out side for just a minute because it was so nice. I guess Wes thought I would catch that frisbee... well I was pretty much busy thinking I was taking a picture? duh
See that frisbee coming towards my forehead???? Nuff said. THUD!

( I think , by the look on Wes's face in this picture, he realized I wasn't going to see it, once it left his hand... ooops) lol
Good thing it's a fabric Frisbee huh. Still stung a bit. lol
Stop laughing! Shame on you.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

22 comments:

Sherrie said...

Beautiful butterflies Vicki! they look like they just landed on your card....have a great weekend!

Jami said...

*THUD* *OUCH* LOL! Sorry!

Your card is really beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Vicki, even though you haven't felt well enough to enjoy the spring weather, you certainly have captured the essence of spring in this card. Love these butterflies. STUNNING

Donna said...

oh dear! good thing that wasn't a hard plastic frisbee! sorry you're not feeling well - I sure love your springy card on the first day of spring!

Taylor said...

So pretty, Vicki! I love the fresh, springy colors!

Linda Barutha said...

You are in sad shape when a fabric frisbee hurts! lol! I hope you feel better. Get lots of rest this weekend:)

Sankari W. said...

Love those butterflies!!! What a great way to overlap them in the sketch!!! Beautiful!

Elly said...

Beautiful card Vicki! I hope you will feeling a bit better soon! So you can enjoy the beautiful spring weather!
Great frisbee-story and picture!
Have a nice weekend!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great car Vicki! Love the pretty paper and the butterflies. TFS!

Tasha said...

Fabulous card its so striking - have a great weekend
love tasha xx

Catherine said...

Vic, that card is stunning...I LOVE it, a total beauty! Hope you're feeling better soon and staying away from any banks in the near future ;-) Xox.

Tabitha W. said...

hope you're feeling better and also hope the frisbee didn't leave a mark, lol

Jane Wetzel said...

Love the card and those colors on the pad from K & Co. are just beautiful! Stay out of the frisbee zone! ha ha ha

Carla said...

Gorgeous! Love the sweet oval and the pretty butterflies! I hope your head is okay! Raising boys is a treacherous job, I tell ya!

Charlene said...

OUCH! I bet he felt sooooooo bad... after he laughed his hinney off. Boys! We Momma's love them anyway. Have a great weekend.

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Love all the butterflyies on your card! Thanks for playing along on the photo share! It brings back a lost moment when you go to a folder you haven't seen in a while. I know it was like that for me!!

Creative Mish said...

what a beautiful butterfly card!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Gorgeous challenge card!

Terri E. said...

I adore your popped up butterflies. Stinking cute! Great job with the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow are those butterflies just WONDERFUL! Gorgeous coloring.

itsabrt said...

Sick or not your card is fabulous! I hope you're feeling on top of the world now! BR-T

MJ said...

If I squint, I see that the Glimmer Mist is "Gold".

I lost some pounds on 2 consecutive weeks so I bought some Glimmer Mist (which is finally available here!). I bought Bubblegum Pink and Deep Purple but I'm not liking how it works. I know you've given tutorials on how to use Glimmer Mist but you blog lots (did you know that?) and finding the tutorial is challenging. The storeowner isn't of much help either because the product is new to her too. I've put the product away. I might buy a silver or gold but I'm not sure if I'll use them...