Thursday, March 26, 2009

TECC # 61

It's Friday.. and yep..... you know the routine. lol It's Taylors Sketch Challenge Day!

Taylors beautiful sketch for this week....




I flipped the sketch, ( bad vicki), lol, because I was determined so use this image, because it's just so darn cute. Its one of the Easter images from the new "Creative Scraps Sheets. I used some Fancy Pants papers for good measure. Super simple card this week. I had every intention of making another , a bit more involved, last night...but things were way to busy around here.. so it just didn't happen.



There is no doubt in my mind that these girls will have something beautiful to share today!
Check em out.
Featured Sampler is Heather Pulvirenti
and the cupcake crew
AND..... another treat.....
How about a sweet Spring Treat? Taylor is giving away a FREE Tiny Twinkle to one random winner from among all the people who upload their sketch challenge cards to Paper Craft Planet using the same TECC61 keyword. So hop on over and upload your card at PaperCraftPlanet and you could be the winner of some cute twinkle bling! Its as easy as that!!!

______________________________________________________


Okay.... I have to share this because it's CUTE CUTE CUTE.. and it's a great way to end the work week on a HAPPY NOTE. HERE


I found this on YouTube.. it's an International Class of fourth graders dancing to Tilly and the Wall's song "Beat Control". It just tickles me silly!

( if you're new to my blog and haven't heard me carrying on about Tilly and the Wall... they are a band that my niece is in) Below is the video of them singing the song, if you want to see it.( Neely is the second one in on the left. The other blonde , that comes up with the blue sky background, part way through).

anyway... Enjoy HERE


13 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I love the way you flipped the sketch Vicki. It really works well with that adorable cupie-doll like image. Such a sweet card and I love the gingham brad in your flower center. Awesome job girlie.

Pattyjo said...

Your card is adorable!

chelemom said...

Love this card!!!! Soooo cute!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Jami said...

I sure don't blame you for wanting to use that adorable image! Great job on the sketch!

Taylor said...

Totally cute, Vicki! Love how you flipped the sketch vertically!

Bev said...

Your card is adorable! I just picked up some of these new sheets at the local stamp store, but didn't get this one...don't remember if she had it or not. But I'm itch'in to make something with the ones I did get! TFS! Have a great weekend!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cute card Vicki. Love the spring colors and that you flipped the sketch. TFS!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Your card is adorable! I just love these scraps and must get an order placed! You are such an enabler ... LOL!!

Carla said...

This card is wonderful! I love that image, it's adorable, and definitely flip worthy!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love the flipped sketch and that image is darling! Have a great weekend, Vicki!

Elaine said...

Wonderful card! It works so cute this way! The video is super cute - well the kids are cute, I mean! LOL

Susan said...

Darling card. Just shows that simple can be beautiful too. Loved the video - cute kids.
Susan

Ana said...

What a sweet little image!! Love it all!