Thursday, March 05, 2009

TECC58

Oh my goodness what a glorious day it was here today! I'm talking a 70 degree, windows open, birds chirping.. vicki's happy.. sorta day!!! Ohhhh.. did I need that! I've lived in Nebraska long enough to now.. it's not going to last, but oh.. it was good! Molly even got to play a little Frisbee today.. so she was a happy pup.
Today is Friday.. Taylors Sketch Challenge day. She's provided us with another fun sketch.

Speaking of Taylor, she Taylor is celebrating the First Birthday of the Taylored Expressions Store and she wants to invite you to the party! The festivities will last all weekend long with games and prizes on her blog!
There will be drawings for Party Favor Packages for three days - Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with a different package given away each day. PLUS on Monday there will be a Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner drawn from all the orders placed at the Taylored Expressions Store from Thursday through Sunday. In order to enter today's drawing all you have to do is participate in the TECC sketch by Sunday night!



Okay.. here's my card.

Here's the supplies I used. For the flower in the center. I just stamped it twice, cut it out and layered it. The sentiment and the patterns on the squares are rubons.
This weeks Cupcake sampler is Broni Holcombe
Please stop over and check out her creation.. along with these other super talented girs.
The Cupcake Crew.
*********************************************************************
Here's hoping for another nice day! I'm in the mood for Spring! Bring it on!! lol
Now grab a handful of jelly beans for the road.


Yum!
I hope your day is fantastic!

15 comments:

Sherrie said...

very pretty Vicki! Love that center flower....save the green jelly beans for me!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This card is gorgeous Vicki! I LOVE the flower and your paper background looks amazing! Fantastic job! Have a great weekend!

((hugs))

Karen Cheetham said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and designs that go so well together. Yum! Jelly Beans! I'll just help myself to all of the pink beans!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awesome Vicki!! Your paper is such a great compliment to that beautiful bloom! Fantastic job with this week's sketch.

Jami said...

Really pretty Vicki. Love the way you used the rub-ons - I never would have thought of that!

Taylor said...

Oh that jelly bean picture is just wrong! I actually reached for my screen and was disappointed when I couldn't have any!

Your card is beautiful, Vicki! You have such a knack for design!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty card Vicki. Love the colors and the flower on top of the squares. TFS!

Country Liv . . . said...

Thanks so much for sharing the 'beans!' I love your take on the sketch . . . the flower is perfect but it would take me over an hour to cut out two of them!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Liv

harrahx2 said...

Wow, tasty jelly beans, thanks so much. Love the card!

janel said...

Yum! I just knew it was a gorgeous day in your part of the country. We have been enjoying it too. Wonderful card, and a great sketch!

stampqueen said...

Pretty card - love the flower!!!
Glad you are getting a taste of spring!!! We had some warm weather today too - was sposed to do some yard work - sat on the patio with a cup of hot tea instead LOL....

Calia Yang said...

ANOTHER great card!! it's beautiful and I love the colors! definitely says SPRING is here!!! ^_^ hehehe *hugs*

Shawn said...

cute card! The weather is so pretty out. I'm even looking forward to the rain today!

Terri E. said...

Neat flower accent and the brads are also a good element.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

itsabrt said...

This card is wonderful and the flower is brilliant! BR-T