Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Winner / and new class shadowbox

Okay... here you go.. the winners of the "Creative Scraps" from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage..... this week are........
Carla - Easter
Carol Jilg- "Domestic Goddess"
Sarah- "Garden"

so you girls who won this week shoot me an email at vickichrisman@hotmail.com and send me your mailing addy okay? Hope you have fun creating with them!
Remember ... next week.. I'll do a giveaway with the other three sheets!

*******************************************************************

Speaking of Crafty Secrets goodies. I used all CS products to create this new Shadowbox class. This is going to be one of the classes I'll be teaching at Amy's store "Precious Treasures" in Gretna . (May 2) If your interested.. you can contact Amy and the store. (linked above)

You can see the other shadow box class I'll be teaching at Becky's loft in downtown Fremont, the Saturday, (March 28th), HERE. Both darling vintage images and papers are from Crafty Secrets.
I think we may still have an opening ... so if you're interested in a fun day of crafting. You can read more about it HERE on Becky's Blog. Lunch is included. Becky and I will be serving
chicken caesar salad
crusty warm rolls
fruit tart

Cant wait.. it's going to be a fun day!

Seems like there has been some crazy weather going on , all over the country. We actually had some crazy rain and windy, instead of snow this time. We fared okay..but I'm telling you ..the sky just looked so ominous for a while. I snapped this photo from the window in my studio, looking across the field.


Anyway.. I better get this day rolling!

Enjoy your day Everyone!!

13 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What an awesome shadowbox Vicki ... wished I could attend the class ... that would be great fun!!!

Karen Cheetham said...

Your shadowbox is absolutely awesome! Love your work and I love the view from your studio window...

DeniseLynn said...

Oh man! I was hoping to win *wink* and gee wiz I wish I could come to Fremont cuz I'd love to take your class. *sigh* Oh well ... so glad to visit your blog and get eye candy all the time anyway.

Catherine said...

Why can't you live across the street from me so I can go with you to Fremont and take that class on Saturday....it is so adorable, how big is it anyway? xox.

rose said...

oh congratulations to the winners!
Oh I just love the shadowboxes, think I could free fall from a plain into fremont!? ROFL!!
what a great view from the studio inspried me to remember I need the GM ironwork fence stencil!

happiness blooms said...

Oh what I would give to attend this class! Totally TOTALLY awesome shadowbox! Did I tell you TOTALLY AWESOME!?!?!?

janel said...

Wonderful project...of course!
We are supposed to get a bunch of snow tomorrow, but hopefully it will miss you and you will have sun.
Take care!

stampqueen said...

Great shadow box!!! Maybe I will get lucky and you will have a class in July when we pop home.
Love the picture - looks like the weather we are having today - only 8 am and under a tornado warning already......

Darcy from PinkPersimmon.com said...

This is so adorable! When are you going to come to Northern California to teach! I would so love to have you teach me how to make this.

Carla said...

Vicki, this shadow box is exquisite! If I lived closer, I'd come to the class for sure!!

PLUS~ I'm so excited I won one of the new CS scrap sheets! Thank you so much! I will email you my addy!!

Tabitha W. said...

that's an ominous looking sky! love, love the shadow box!!

TattingChic said...

Oh! That shadowbox is so sweet!

Hope you stop on by for my 1st Blogoversary/100th post celebration! I'm even having a giveaway! Do come on over! Everyone is invited!!! :)

Micki said...

please please let me know when you will have another class, it's only a 2.5 hour drive and although I couldn't make it for this class I would definitely do the drive. :-)