Thursday, April 23, 2009

Desktop Calendar Album

I've been busy with other things today, so wasn't sure what I'd have to share ...but I remember I hadn't [posted this Desktop Calendar Album I did a while back. I used the new Calendar "Creative Scraps" for this album. You can see them here.
They are really fun... the possibilities for these are endless.


I thought it would be fun to make a desktop album/calendar. It would be kind of fun for someone to have on their desk at work, .. have a calendar and also be able to show off the kids to coworkers.


You could put photos of those in the family who's birthdays are that month. I put a little gem on important dates. You could use little gems to mark birthdays, if you did the birthday idea.


The album is from Kaiser Craft.

Cute kiddos huh? lol A few of my nieces and nephews. I'll have to add pages to get them all in.

___________________________________________
Today was a bit better. I spent some time with Lorrie this evening. Friends and family are giving her lots of support. Tomorrow will be visitation and then the funeral on Friday morning. Thankyou all for your thoughts and prayers for her.
___
We have Aunts and Uncles in town visiting at moms, so looking forward to spending some time with them and the rest of the family this weekend... cant wait!
Now.. it's late.. so off to bed for me!



11 comments:

Catherine said...

Sending big hugs your way!! Your desktop album is great, love all the cute kid pics!!

Kara Ward said...

Yummy yummy...in my tummy. Crossing everything I see you at Bella Time!

KimmyS said...

Love the album. The papers are awesome and the kiddos too cute!

Precious Treasures said...

Vicki can you post the class photos on your blog and class information and then I can link to it? The pictures still will not download on my email.

Also what glimmer mist products are you showing so I know I have them in stock. :)

I am getting soooo.... excited!

Tam, I am said...

Adorable album!

Calia Yang said...

this is too darling!! love it!

Carol (HB) said...

Vic, I am so sorry about your friend's husband. Your heart must hurt so much! My prayers are going up for her and her family... and YOU!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i have inferiority (spelling?!!) now.. you've made calendar for 2010??!!! LOL... its gorgeous btw V!

TattingChic said...

What a darling Calendar Album! So very cute! You make the CUTEST things.

Hope you and your friend are able to find comfort at this difficult time. ((Hugs))!!

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.articlemarketing-secrets.com/ - buy cheap ativan
It is also a much to inform your doctor of the following: • if you have plans of getting pregnant, is pregnant or is into breast-feeding • if you have any allergies to medicines, foods and any other substances • if you are taking any antidepressant drugs • if you have had lung problems • if you are into any prescription or taking over-the-counter drugs • if you have been a drug dependent.
[url=http://www.articlemarketing-secrets.com/]buy ativan online[/url]
Knowing your medical history is a sure way for your doctor to check if Ativan will work for you.
cheap lorazepam
Some of the medical conditions which must be taken into account by your doctor are glaucoma, liver disease, depression, history of substance addiction or abuse, asthma or other breathing disorders such as emphysema,bronchitis, or COPD and pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

meridia online
The recommended initial dosage is 10 mg once a day even with or without food.
[url=http://www.buyrooibos.com/]reductil online[/url]
Meridia must be combined with a healthy diet, routine exercise plan and behavioral changes to get optimal results.
http://www.buyrooibos.com/ - order meridia
The dose can be titrated after four weeks to a maximum of 15 mg once a day if weight loss is not enough.