Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fancy Pants "Felt" project

I'm sure hoping I haven't posted this before. haha Sometimes I loose track. If I did.. just get a chuckle and let it slide okay? haha

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fancy Pants Felt! It's so sturdy.. great for stitching! I did this hanging project for Miss Halle.

I put a mini clothes pin on it, to hold the photo.. and to make the photo changeable.


Um.... lookie lookie what arrived today......Woo hooo!!! Guess who is going to be playing in some fun Fancy Pants Goodies. I can not wait!!




Today was a busy day. Mom and I started out the day with her doctors appointment in Omaha. She had to have another shot for her macular degeneration... but the doc says they are defiantly helping! So that's great news! We left there and then did a little shopping , had lunch and headed back to Fremont. After dropping her off, I got groceries, took stuff to the goodwill, did a load of laundry, and helped Dan pick up and sweep out the garage, ... all before cooking some yummy Shrimp stir fry for dinner. Go Vicki! lol
That is what a warm sunny spring day can do for ya! lol It was SO nice out!!
One other thing about spring and summer.. it.. ... means more grilling, more veggies and fresh fruit!
I am determined we WILL eat healthier!



Oh.. and I did make a quick stop at my favorite junk/treasure spot. I didn't really find anything that "rang my bell" .. UNTIL... I spotted this. I had gotten a similar one before and used to use it for my paintbrushes... now it's storing paper rolls. Anyway.. I found this one for
$1


I'm not sure if I'll paint it for not... will see.
In the photo below you can see the other one I had found before. I don't know why I like them so much.. but they are just kind of fun for storing goodies. And I love unique fun storage ideas. and for $1... I'm thrilled!
Now , if tomorrow I can get half this much done in my studio.. I will be a great day! I need to get some things done..........so heres hoping.
send me the creative vibe will ya?
Thanks!

9 comments:

Elaine said...

Love the Fancy Pants frame - it's got just enough detail to be fun and girly! And I agree about the sunshine - it's so much easier to get a lot done - I even feel energized when it's sunny out!
Glad your mom's shots are helping! Give her a big hug from me! :)
xxoo
Elaine

Marcie S. said...

What a beautiful frame! I would be so excited to get a package like that in the mail...ooooh the mailman would get a BIG kiss from me! :)

TattingChic said...

What a darling frame you've made for a darling baby girl! I love how you disguised the mini-clothespin! I had to do a double-take; it was disguised so well!

Wow, you HAVE been busy! That pic of fruits and veggies looks inspiring! :)

tina said...

Wow!!! $1! That is a steal! I love it. I also love Fancy Pants. Their rub ons are the best!!

I love that frame. The idea to put miniclothespins on is a great one.

I hope your Mom continues to get better.

harrahx2 said...

Wow, that frame is adorable. When are you going to do a clear book kit? $1.00 for that beautiful bargain? I want to live where you do. Sure can't find those types of things around here. Thanks so much for sharing....

Bev said...

Glad you mom is doing better. What a bunch of goodies you got....I'm jealous!! Love that $1 pot too!

Cathy said...

The new journaling books from Fancy Pants are amazing. I have sold out of them twice, and need to reorder. So much fun!!!

Linda B said...

Love your frame! You're such a tease with that new delivery!:)

Country Liv . . . said...

Halle is getting cuter by the day! How is Grif doing with her?

I love the idea of the tiny clothes pin for changing the photo-lovely frame.

Hugs,
Liv

PS: I'll send update on K soon.