Saturday, April 04, 2009

A little "Pink Persimmon" fun

Well, I'm pretty excited to be the Guest Designer at Pink Persimmon this month. They have some super cute goodies to play with. You can only image I would "LOVE" this little pup! You can see my flower tutorial here and my other my projects using Pink Persimmon products here

I decided to put together this book of photos of our pups.

The tree stamp above and the words below are both Pink Persimmon Stamps.


Along with the journal spot I used below.






I'll be sharing more of the projects I did for Pink Persimmon, over the next few weeks.

Huge thanks to PP for having me!

*****************************************************
Yesterday I had to run into Lincoln. It was a beautiful day, and since the weather has defiantly taken a turn to the "yucky" side to day and we have a snow storm coming .. yesterday was a perfect day to take a drive.

Wes had his new Bass delivered to our house.. so I met up with him to drop it off when I got there. As you can see... her couldn't wait until he got back to his place to open it up and check it out.


Wish you could see the color of the backside better.. it's the most beautiful light greenish/silver color.

His band is doing a benefit show for cystic fibrosis next weekend in Lincoln. Cant wait.
Later ,before I left, I met Jan and Keith at Mazatlan for some yummy food, and great conversation. It was a quick , spur of the moment thing, but just what I needed.
Today the weather is YUCK! I'm staying in and working on things around here.
Hope you all have a great weekend... ( and hope your weather is better than ours!)
Hugs!

7 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Oh my...LOVE the photo with the PARTY HAT!
{Did you have to hold a dog bone in your teeth to get that cute dog to wear the hat??}
xo Lidy

TattingChic said...

Oh, those doggy photos are just adorable!!! Arf! Arf!

That is one nice guitar, too!

rose said...

oh I just love this what fantastic photos you have here,oh the pary hat ROFL!! I CAN imagaine how long it took to get
Now that Bass looks a lush color
Enjoy your weekend and thanks so much for your help again!
Ohlove your buttons,are these the ones similar to the wire ones you did before!?

Creative Mish said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that makes a scrapbook with just my dog Tanner! You're book is fabulous!

harrahx2 said...

Hello Vicki. Just a quick note to tell you cngrats (again) on your new work. Love that dog in the wagon! That is one cute stamp set. Your phots are, as always, amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.

Carla said...

Hey Vicki! This is a fun, fun album!! Your dogs are adorable, especially the portly one!;)

My oldest DS is also a bass player!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

what a precious keepsake that is!