Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pink Pessimon Card and Wes's show

Just ask me how much I love this image. ALOT! This is a card I did with Pink Persimmon stamps this month. You can see all the projects HERE




_____________________________________________

We had such a great time last night with the fam. I am so lucky to have such a supportive family. (how did I cut poor Brent off in this photo?... Sorry Brent! Brent has always been one of Wes's biggest supporters when it comes to is music and everything else) ... I'm always snapping as fast as I can at things like this .. before someone (usually my dh or boys).. starts complaining about me with my camera. lol These guys all live in Lincoln. It was so great of them to support Wes and come see him play. Like I said... "we are Lucky".



The show was great , super turn out! I think Wes really enjoyed himself. It's always so good to see your kids doing what they love most and enjoying it.

He was certainly putting that new guitar to good use.

After the snow , we all walked down to the Mill and chatted over coffees. Or in my case this
ohhh.. so yummy Granita.
It was a fantastic time! HUGE thanks to my family!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Now.. time to prepare for tomorrow.


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

16 comments:

Jessica said...

Love that card! I love children illustrations from that era. They remind me of reading old children's books at my grandma's house.

Linda B said...

That card shows my very favorite pink persimmon stamps! Clas that Wes' show turned out so good! Enjoy your holiday:)

TattingChic said...

Cute card! Just darling. Looks like you had fun with your family. :)

Catherine said...

Happy easter to you my friend...and say hey to your family too....Love your Pink Persimmon Card....especially the little doggie!! xox.

MJ said...

Happy Easter, Vicki!

tina said...

Happy Easter!!! Love that image on your card! That gingham trim is so cute, too! Thanks for sharing the lovely time you had with your family. :)

KimmyS said...

Happy Easter to you and your loved ones. I am so happy for Wes that the show turned out to be a success.
And I LOVE that card - the image is super cute

Carla said...

Love the card, and that stamp is FAB!!! I am going to have to check out Pink Persimmon, I don't think I have any of their products. It looks like you had a great time at Wes' gig. My oldest DS, who is also a bass player will be attending Tulane in the fall and majoring in music. I wish he weren't going so far away:(

Country Liv . . . said...

Lovely card, Vic.
Wow! The Family is so awesome! You all look so happy together.
Happy Easter to you too and all the family. Say hi to Sweet Momma for me!
Big hugs,
Liv

Charlene said...

Have been sooooooooo busy I haven't had much blog time. But, I wanted to hop over today & wish you a Happy Easter!

harrahx2 said...

Happy Easter Vicki, hope your day is going well. Great pictures and I love that card and that image. I thought your son was playing his new guitar andof course, as I scrolled down, I saw your comment. Looks like you all had some fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too! I read your blog and enjoy all the cards and projects you share. Thank you!
C. Burke

Paben said...

I hope you all had A Happy Easter! I am glad you had fun at Wes's show and had a lot of family support!I still have your stuff here,Steph made you a altered chic for Easter and sent some fences to alter,sorry I could't get the chic there in time for Easter!

Precious Treasures said...

Loved looking at your easter photos. You have such a wonderful family!!!

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive memory has become in our everyday lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become as of late...

Ahhh, who am I to complain. I can't make it through a day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i[/url] SerVo)

Anonymous said...

I'm in a love-hate relationship with virtual memory because of the way prices are always dropping. I absolutely hate buying Micro SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a crazy bargain price only to see it become a whole lot more cheaper a few weeks later.

(Submitted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TA58lFC0gE]R4i SDHC[/url] OperaV2)