Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Quick and Easy Easter Cards/and a New Class

Wrapping up putting together class kits now. Luckily my sis helps me out with the actual... counting, bagging, cutting ect.. of the kit stuff, because it's a huge job when there are alot of classes and what seems like hundreds of little pieces. Thanks Sis!
This is an upcoming class for Precious Treasures in Gretna , over National Scrapbook Day weekend. It's one of 5 classes Jan and I will be teaching on Saturday May 2nd at Amys Event. You can find out more about that weekend HERE
This is a keepsake box, 4 cards, a paper weights, and 4 magnets, done using the fun "Girlfriend" themed images from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.

** you can click to see it larger


___________________________________________________

With Easter almost here.. I've been working alot with these new "Easter" Creative Scraps from Crafty Secrets also. I'm amazed how many there are on one set. When you purchase them .. these two sheet come back to back... so you get both.


I did all these cards, and still had seven images left!!
You can click to see the photo larger.


You can see all the different "Creative Scraps" themes HERE.

__________________________________________________

Okay... time for me to make a run to the post office. The sun is shining today.. so YAY! I dont even mind having to go out. lol
Hope the week is starting out Great for all of you!

9 comments:

chelemom said...

These are all sooooooo great!!! I had to get caught up with all of your inspirational craftiness this past week! As always, they are alll awesome!!!

Terri Conrad said...

Hi Vicki,
it's all so sweet (as always)- makes me want chocolate!

Terri

Elaine said...

I keep falling in love with the pink and black cards you make! The Easter chicks are pretty sweet too - I want those cute little scrappy pieces from Crafty Secrets!!

Karen Cheetham said...

Love everything Vicki! You do such wonderful work! I can't pick a fav because they are all favorites! I ordered some of these sheets last week. Can't wait to get them! Thanks for sharing.

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Your cards are stunning, as are all the projects you make!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!

rose said...

oh wonderful ,love them all
so cute

Creative Mish said...

Wow! I love all the cards you made! those creative scraps are fabulous!

Precious Treasures said...

People do not have to be signed up for the weekend crop to take the classes so everyone is welcome to sign up. :)

Precious Treasures said...

Vicki can you put the picture of your classes on your blog? They still will not download on my email and then I can just link my blog to yours to let customers see the examples