Friday, April 17, 2009

TECC 64

FRIDAY!! I'm looking forward to today. I'm meeting my friend Chris for a little Junk'n this afternoon. Cant wait! Whether I find any bargains or not.... it will be a fun day.

Friday means it's Taylors Challenge day. I used her sketch design for another altered Project this week. I found this little wood piece with the four wheels , in the Easter stuff 50% off yesterday at Hobby Lobby. ( it had a little wood chick on it, that I pulled off and will use on another project). There were only two of these, or I would have picked up more. I've been looking for some little unfinished wood pieces with wheels for some time now. I found this flat wood box in my stash... so the two became one, and the altering began. lol

Everything else used it Fancy Pants.


Here's Taylors fun sketch for this week.


My plan was that this could be used to sit on someone desk.. so I put a calendar on the back side.

The printable calendar I used , came from the Crafty Secrets Web site. HERE
These pieces are from the new
Kraft Kuts from Fancy Pants.
Most of the patterned Papers used are from the "On a Whimsy" line

I LOVE all the piece and the papers from the craft line!!


I'm really having fun using these sketches in different ways. Thanks Taylor for the inspiration!

Be sure to pop over to check out the Cupcake crews creations this week... along with this weeks cupcake sampler Sandra MacLean



*******************************************************************


Enjoy your day everyone!!

18 comments:

Sherrie said...

GET OUT!!!! That is over the top adorable Vicki!!!! LOVE every darling detail (I poured over it for quite a while!)

tina said...

This is too cute. I really am infatuated with anything on wheels! Now an owl on wheels, that's one I haven't seen! Very cute, very unique.

Jami said...

WOW! Vicki! I mean WOW! So creative...so darned adorable!!!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh my word Vicki! This is seriously amazing! You are so stinkin' talented girl! I can't even get over it! This is just adorable! I want one! Haha!

stampqueen said...

What an adorable project - awsome idea for the calander on the back!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

WOW! What a great project! Sooo creative. Love the cute bee. :o) TFS!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Holy cow, but this is just brilliant. What a fun and sassy calendar!

happiness blooms said...

aaaaaaaaaack! How do you see a clearance Easter toy and imagine THIS! HOLY COW!
I adore this Vic, from the little button on the back of the bee to the waaaaaaay cool calendar addition.

janel said...

So so cute. I just saw that Kraft line from FP and thought it was just about the cutest ever. What a great project!
Happy weekend!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is such a fun project, Vicki! Cute Cute Cute! I would love a calendar like this!! You're so creative!!

Elaine said...

Vic, I would never ever have thought of this but I love it! WOW! THat's super duper cute! What a fab idea girlie! Now I know why I love your blog...cuz you have the BESTEST ideas!! Love you sweetie! :) Have a great weekend!

chelemom said...

How stinkin' cute is this????? Love that owl and the flying bee......well....pretty much everything about it!!! : )

Jane Wetzel said...

WHOA...How cute is this!!! You had me looking in the discount isle yesterday...gees..now am I gonna be cking out wheeled things??lololo awesome Vicki!! :)Happy spring!

Carla said...

This is one of the cutest altered projects I have seen! You really outdid yourself on this one!!

Corinna said...

Okay, seriously? This is the cutest thing i've ever seen! So clever and darling!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Donna Baker said...

wow! what a great find! it is SO adorable!!

harrahx2 said...

That is so cute. I love your thinking! Hope you are having a fun week-end.

Kara Ward said...

I need that to roll over to my studio. You are so clever. I just need a day in your brain. I love how you take the ordinary and make it extradoniary!!!!