Thursday, April 23, 2009

TECC 65

Okay.. I'm going to try this again. I am either having blogger problems or computer problems of some sort, because this it the third time I've posted this and twice I've lost it. I'm getting lazy.. it gets shorter each time. lol My dates are off, autosave is obviously not working and it keeps saying "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Frustrating.
Tomorrow is the funeral, so I'll be gone when it's time to post Taylors Challenge. I'll be lucky if this posts at all , let alone at the right time.. so bare with me. Here's hoping.
Anyway... heres the card I made with this weeks challenge.
All Fancy Pants products.

Here is Miss Taylors sketch for this week.
Be sure to stop by her blog and the blogs of the other cupcake crew to see there creations. And also this weeks cupcake sampler Joanne Basile
Taylor VanBruggen , Donna Baker, Jackie Pedro, Lynn Mercurio, Sherrie Siemens, Ana Wohlfahrt



We had dinner with Kate and Jarad tonight after going to the visitation. It was so nice to have dinner with them and spend some time with them before heading home. It was good to end the evening on a little "happier note".
I am SO looking forward to spending time with "the big fam" this weekend!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Taylor said...

OMGosh Vicki... this is adorable! I'm especially drawn to the bright colors and that fun trim you used!

Lynn Mercurio said...

AWESOME, Vicki. Love the lined paper on which you stamped your beautiful posy! What a fantastic card!

Donna Baker said...

what a great card! I'm going to suggest Microsoft Live Writer to you, it's so blog friendly, linked directly to blogger to compose your messages in. I've used it for a month with NO frustrations whatsoever and pre-scheduling of posts always occur w/out incidence! I love it and it's a free program! email me if you need more info.

harrahx2 said...

Love your creation. Hope everything goes well and your family lifts your spirits up. Have a peaceful week-end.

Precious Treasures said...

Very cute! I love Fancy Pants products!

Tasha said...

Wow gorgeous card love the colours and layout
love tasha xx

chelemom said...

This is so cute!!! Have a fun weekend!

Gretchen R. said...

This is so cute! I love it!!!