Thursday, April 02, 2009

WorldWin Papers/ Card

It's going to be a short post today friends...because I'm on a roll, with lots to get done, so I'm trying to keep on it. ha ME trying to stay focused... can be quite a challenge at times.
I thought I'd share another card I did for my Guest Designer gig at World Win Papers. I LOVE their card stock. They have so many different colors and kinds to choose from.
You can see my project for the month HERE on the Paper Crazy Blog.

It's another Gloooomy day here today. ick! I AM SO READY for SPRING like weather! BRING IT ON!!!
Gloomy weather or not... the day is waiting to be conquered... so until tomorrow.

Oh.. wait!!! I had to come back and edit..because I wanted to add this "cutesy-bootsy" photo of Jarad and Kate from the weekend. ( thanks for sending it Kate)
Okay...now .. I'm finished.... really I am!

8 comments:

Elaine said...

Such a classic color combo and you've made it so cute and cheeky! The details are just right with those little blossoms at the bottom and the subtle piercing and perfect gingham ribbon!

harrahx2 said...

Great card and what a cute picture of your son and his girlfriend. She is adorable. I thought you were going to tell us they got engaged because she just looks so happy! Loved the remedies article too. I should try the ashtma cure but I think I am done growing....oh well....

Sarah said...

I love the way you mix fonts on a card...always perfection.
My Garden Scraps arrived today. They are even better looking IRL. Thanks for some yummy blog candy!!

Theresa said...

Cute pic of your son and his gal-pal!!! The card is great, too!! I just love your stuff!!! Oh - my kit arrived today. It will be my "treat" for the weekend!

Thanks again!

stampqueen said...

What a cute pics of your DS and his sweetie!!!! Love the old article of the home remedies!!!!!

TattingChic said...

OH, I am totally lovin' that color scheme! very cool!

What a cute couple! :)

Carla said...

Beautiful card, Vicki!! The scallops and flowers are a sweet touch! The kids are adorable! Ah, youth...

LauraB said...

love this card-so vintage!!!
you definitly brightened my day-thanks!