Thursday, May 14, 2009

Collecting ATC's

I've been promising for some time now .. to share some of the ATC's I've collected from friends. I have been on a mission to fill this 7 Gypsies ATC holder for EVER.. lol.. and now.. it's finally getting done.. thanks to my friends. YAY! Just looking at this from across the room, makes me happy.. let alone sitting and looking at each of them individually. It's little treasures of creativity from so many people that are so special to me. Most all of them people whom I've met through the industry or through blogging. Some that I've never even met in person ..but yet I feel I've known all my life. I have met some pretty awesome people along the way.. and I want to always be able to keep in touch with them... so each of these cards has their contact information on the back. Kind of a ultra creative address book. lol


Anyway... I'm thankful for each and every ATC I have received and hopefully will still receive over the years. Each will be added to the spinner.. and treasured! I wanted to share some ..but there are so many.. I will share some now and more later. I just randomly snapped photos ... so here is the first posting.. I'll do another down the road to share more.




Thanks to everyone who who has sent my ATC's for my collection!

they are each so beautiful...

and so unique and different from each other.

Some I've had for years , and some very new additions.


It's so cool to have just a little piece of art from friends.



Some inked, some painted , and sewn. So many different techniques and mediums used. They are just a treat for the eyes!




The different dimensions.. all the different textures... ahhhh...

Stampers, painters, sketchers, ...technique junkies... alittle of everything. Gotta love that!




Some from near.. and some from very far away. But all from friends that I always keep close to my heart.
All be sharing more in another post , down the road.
Aren't they all just so cool in there own way? Each so unique from the other. Am I lucky or what? lol
_______________________________________________
I've been trying to get back in the swing of things all week..but for some reason.. the thing I need most.. "creativity" , hasn't kicked in quite yet. Lets hope the old mojo shows up today.. so I can get something done. I was up in the night with a wicked sinus headache..but it's gone for the most part..so hopefully motivation to create will come to me SOOOON! I need it! lo
***
KITS
Thanks to all of you who contacted me about purchasing extra kits... I will be mailing those out the first part of next week.
There are still a few left , if you are interested , you can see them in the post below and email me at vickichrisman@hotmail.com
Have a SUPER day everyone!!


17 comments:

Nat said...

heheh I spy one I did :)

Love all those atc's what a gorgeous treasure. Love you girl! Miss you!

Linda B said...

Love it! TFS:)

rose said...

oh love all the ATC`s,makes mine look sad ROFL!!! oh I will fill it I`m on a mission
I love things like this everyone unique in there own way

KimmyS said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful ATC spinner with us and thank you for letting em be part of it. There are some awesome creations to see.

Sending you love and hugs from across the pond my friend

Jessica said...

Your ATCs are beautiful! How lucky you are. I absolutely love the one with the white puffy heart. TFS!

stampqueen said...

OOOhhh lots of great ACT's there - what a great way to keep an address book!!! I haven't done any ATC's in awhile....oh well not this week... going to a Nursing Conferance to get some more smarts, best thing is its in New Orleans, bummer thing is I ordered some copics to take with so I could do some playing but thay haven't got here....we are also popping home for a very quick visit next weekend - fly in on friday, wedding sat in Omaha, run to Morse to visit Mom for a few hrs. Sunday and then fly out on monday....but we are coming back for a week in July (are you teaching any classes the week from about the 8th till the 12th???)
whew I'm windy today...

Catherine said...

I didn't realize I'd sent you so many.....need to make some more!! THANKS for sharing....Love them all! Hope you are doing GREAT!!

Carol (HB) said...

Oh how awesome and fabulous and touching and uber COOL all wrapped up into one spinner! You know mine is shooting little hugs out at you every day, right?

MJ said...

What a wonderful way to remember your friends! I initially thought the ATC's inserts were larger until you went into the detailed pictures! What sweet little mementos!

fyi: I sent you the Mabel's Labels info because I suspect you go to lots of crops and are always asking, "Anyone seen my {scissors, adhesive, fill-in-the-blank)" and I know you have lots of family potlucks! I even have a label on my slow-cooker!

Glad to see you are back! I've been missing your posts, especially since I now have an updater so easily located on my blog so I get the latest details quickly! I've been asking a local scrapbook store to bring you in to teach some classes but I'll have to twist arms more!! (Actually, I just want you to come for dinner, take some photos of K & N and then scrapbook for them! LOL! My stuff doesn't look as neat as yours!)

Pearl Maple said...

The spinner has been on my wish list for a while now and your delightful collection of ATCs is looking just perfect on display that way.

Shawn said...

thanks for sharing I was wondering what everyones looked like! :) hope all is well. hugs!

Charmingdesigns said...

Love that top card! I still plan to get my atc off to you...lol..Laurie

Country Liv . . . said...

Whoa! You do have a lot of ATC's! And they are all such interesting eye candy! I had never done one before but from Catherine's post it seems to be something you do more than once!? Cool! Now I'll have to ask my buds for one too!
Hugs,
Liv

TattingChic said...

What an absolutely fabulous ATC collection you have there, friend! I love the way you keep them. It's a great display and you can just flip through them easily, yet the stay safe from getting bent! That is totally awesome!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

The cards look great together, what a good idea for a display! I'd love to have one by you too, I just might start a collection of my own to show off!

Precious Treasures said...

I have been so tempted to buy and ATC rack but it would never look like yours. WOW!!! You are so talented!


I am heading to Fremont this morning to measure stuff at the new store. I can get in there and start working on the first! woo hoo!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色