Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A creative sort of day with the girls

Do day I had the girls here for a little artsy/craftsy sorta afternoon. As always.. it's fun to sit , and not only "create" with these girls.. but just relax and chat also.
I had put together a little "challenge project" for the day. I had these little keepsake boxes that I filled with just random bits of paper, chipboard, ribbon ,embellishments ect. ( each on with different goodies on the inside). The challenge was to make something using only what is in the box you received.
Here's mine.( you can click to see it larger if you want)

I used a page out of a old book, some trim, a large blue paint chip sample , the ribbon that was around the box, I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Glass decorative frame, A Glimmer Chips butterfly, and a Crafty Secrets Images. ( the bird)
All spritzed with Pearl Glimmer Mist of course. lol
Well, I managed to get a photo before we started..then I get so caught up in things , I forget to get photos of everyone working. duh! Sorry , I'll do better with that next time.
These are the boxes for each girl before they started.

Here are three of the finished ones. ( you can click to see them larger)

It was a fun and very relaxing day! I totally enjoyed it.
*******************************************************
KITS for sale:
Also wanted to mention , if any one is still interested I have a just few more of the Shadow Box kit, the Card box kit and the Canvas left. ( Page Frame kit is sold out) You can see them here.
If you're interested just shoot me an email at vickichrisman@hotmail.com
Thank you to all of you who have purchased kits... Hope your having fun Creating!

Until tomorrow!
( off to enjoy a big glass of suntea with fresh lemon) ahhhh

11 comments:

MJ said...

The butterfly photo frame is fab!

tina said...

Beautiful! What a lovely afternoon.

Catherine said...

They look great!! Wish I had been there!

janel said...

Just beautiful! What a great way to spend the afternoon. Thanks for sharing your fun!

Charlene said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

TattingChic said...

LOVE the butterfly photo frame! GORGEOUS Goodies...all of them! :)

Pearl Maple said...

Beautifully created, the girls will be sure to love them all.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

how precious are those... so cool!! I want one... not unmade ones.. LOL.

Tam, I am said...

Beautiful!! What a great way to spend the day!!!

Ali said...

All simply gorgeous, so happy you had a wonderful day Vicki!! xo-A

Paben said...

Thank you Vic,it was just a nice relaxed day spent talking more then working!lol!I really enjoyed our get together!I sent the shirts home with Kori,they are perfect for Neil!They said Thanks!