Monday, May 11, 2009

Extra Class kits ...for sale

Before I left I had mentioned that I created extra kits from my classes in Gretna.. so if there are any you are interested in purchasing... just shoot me an email at

vickichrisman@hotmail.com and we'll get it set up.


These are the kits I have for sale
***************************************************************

Fairy Shadow Box

6x7 1/2 with side in glass front. You can use the image that comes with the kit.. or use one of your own ..and just add the hat and wings. All papers and image are Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage. You get everything shown... lace, buttons, ribbon, charm, flower ect.



I used foam squares between the layers for dimension. ( those are included also)




$22 ( plus shipping) 9 kits for sale

**********************************************************************

Altered Box( wood ) with 4 cards and envelopes



Images, cards , envelopes, brads, papers buttons lace, ribbon and embellishments in included. The black on the boxes had been pre painted for you. The only thing not included is the iridescent gold Glimmer Mist we spritzed the box and card with.



I'll send a sheet of color photos of each project with the kits when I mail them out.


$25 (plus shipping) 9 kits for sale

( the original class was $30...but I'm taking the paperweight and glass marble magnets out of this kit for mailing purposes)
*********************************************************************
"Design a Life you love" CANVAS

( 8 1/2 x 11)










$17 ( plus shipping) *7 kits for sale


*****************************************************************
Acrylic hanging Page Frame

(8x8)

Frame , paper and all embellishments included.


$17 (Plus Shipping) *3 kits for sale
**************************************************************************

since there were a number of you who were interested in left over kits before , but I didnt have many ... I make extras this time. Just shoot me an email if your interested.

Hope everyone is having a great day! I'm catching up around here and getting back in the swing of things. Always feels good to be home.




7 comments:

Paben said...

That shadow box is adorable and I love that layout of your Mom and Neely. How is your Mom doing?

MJ said...

Your post is so inspiring! I especially like the cards!

Elly said...

These kits are gorgeous, especially the shadowbox, I love that one!!!!!

rose said...

OMG I love each and everyone of these especially the shadow box and canvas just beautiful

Pam said...

Oh, love all of your kits Vicki, that page frame one is adorable, such a sweet picture, love it!!

Ali said...

So glad you're home safe and getting back ino the "swing!" LOL!

It has been nutty cuckoo here, nothing bad, just busy! So-- I kinda get 'ya!

Anywaty, GREAT seeing you back! :O) Welcome Home Vicki! xx~((HUGZ))~Ali

Precious Treasures said...

Vicki, if you still have the kits, maybe hold onto them and come teach the same classes at the new store some afternoon. ;) hee hee I think classes will be a lot better there as the classes were always full in Elkhorn. Need our small town crafty girlys!

smiles
amy