Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts / Crafty Secrets in TX next week

Here it is Saturday already.. how did that happen? That Holiday last week really through me off. Hard to believe I leave Tuesday for "The Great American Scrapbook Show" in Arlington TX. I'll be working the booth with Sandy (The owner of Crafty Secrets), and her hubby Scott. If you live near and plan to attend.. be sure to stop by the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage booth and say hello. We would all love to see you!
Speaking of Crafty Secrets... pop over to the Heartwarming Vintage blog to see some great samples and also... an update on new stamp prices!!

******************************************************
Changing gears on you here..but have you seen the Fancy Pants Krafty Kuts. Oh... Vicki LOVES them. lol They have them featured on the Miss Fancy Pants Blog.. with a bunch of adorable layouts using them... check it out here.

Here's a layout I did , using some of them. ( is that Nathaniel a handsome guy or that?) And what a nice nice young man too!
Here's the Kraft Kuts.. but you can see lots more of all the newest releases HERE.


*********************************************************
And now... about the Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers show last night..... FANTASTIC!
Boy to they ever put on a show!

It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a band as much as I do this one.

And let me tell you ..they have some faithful fans. I told Scott Redburn .. who first introduced me to the music of Roger Clyne... that I swear they must put subliminal messages in the lyrics... to suck people in .lol Before they ever came out on stage..the crowd say one whole song.. all together .. without the band even on stage. It was pretty cool.

The guy ( and the band).. give it all they've got.. that's for sure. It was a fantastic show from beginning to end.

I totally enjoyable time.

Now .. on with the weekend!

4 comments:

Ulrica... said...

Lovely works!

Hugs Ulrica

Linda Fulghum said...

I'll be working the SEI booth. I'll stop by and visit and shop.....

chelemom said...

Couldn't you guys come back to Illinois to do a show? Then I could "work" it with ya's? Love your scrappy page!!!

Kara Ward said...

How fun...wish I was there. Lots of Cowboys...YUMMY!