Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fancy Pants "On Display" Frame

Have you seen these "On Display" Frames from Fancy Pants? I am LOVING them! My mind is swimming with ideas for these. Below is a photo of the different ones.. but you can see the actual sizes here
The DT has lots of great samples done up using them also , that you can see in the gallery on the Fancy Pants Website or the the Fancy Pants blog HERE.

Here's one I did a while back.
The saying around them says.."Happiness is like a butterfly which when pursed is always beyond our grasp, but if you sit down quietly... may alight apon you" author unknown


I used a portion of the Sprout transparency on this wall hanging. I used the sunshine and flower from the transparency along with rub-ons and patterned paper from the On A Whimsy collection . Even the little flower in Kirstyns hand is cut from the transparency.
Couple of cute kiddo's huh? lol
____________________________________________
It's another beautiful day here. Dan is fishing with a friend today, so I'm doing some things around here.. (and just enjoying doing my own thing too). I dont watch much TV.. but I love the show , "The Locator".. and today is a marathon. Woo hoo! lol It's a guy who reunites people.. and it's so touching.
__
So , I messed around in my flowers a bit.. and now I'm going to watch TV for a bit.
have some fresh guacamole I just made and ..
a huge glass of sun tea. ahhhh

Tomorrow we have a big family gathering .. so here's hoping the weather stays nice. Cant wait.

Whatever your plans are for the weekend.. hope they are wonderful!

7 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Your little creation is just too much! I haven't cut out photos in awhile but you make me want too.

Tam, I am said...

I am going to have to get some of those frames!!!

chelemom said...

I am digging those frames FOR SURE!!! Love your lil' frame too! Enjoy your weekend!

KimmyS said...

OMG how super cute is that frame?? The picture is the sweetest ever!

Scrap for Joy said...

I have to seriously check out those frames. I love the one you did with the writing...super cute idea. (Super cute kids, too) Sun tea! I better hunt up my glass jug! Have a great weekend!
~Joyce

harrahx2 said...

The photo with the kids is adorable and the frames are very cool. But even better is the guac and tea snack! I'll be over to share................ :)

Elly said...

You never guess what I did last weekend! I had a class from Trisha Ladouceur! So we also talked a little about you, dear Vicki! But only good things, hey hey!! I enjoyed it very much.
Your frame is so cute, love it!
Have a nice and creative week!