Friday, May 15, 2009

TECC 68 ( and for me.... 67 also)

Feels good have my computer back , I'll say that much. Between being gone and my computer troubles, I missed out on Taylors Challenge last week. This week I'm catching up. I already had my card finished last week, before I left ..but with my computer troubles, I couldn't upload it anyway.......so here's this weeks challenge and below is it last weeks card. Since I had it finished, I decided to share... even if it's a smidge late. lol
Both were fun sketches.. so thanks Miss Taylor!
Here is this weeks card and sketch..


I stitched around the circle and drug the tips of my flower through vintage pink Glimmer Mist.


Taylors sketch for this week
Be sure to pop over and check out the cupcake crews beautiful creations on their blogs today
__________________________________________________
here's last weeks card and sketch....


I used an image from the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage , Image and Journal book ( Summertime) . I used one of their stamps to add the "Please Come", and made it in to a invitation.

Below is the sketch for the card above.


*****************************************************************
Poochies have an appointment with the doggie doctor to get caught up on their shots this morning.. so gotta run.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Still a few Kits available if you interested. HERE

17 comments:

Sherrie said...

Welcome back this week...we missed ya'!
LOVE the pin detail on your first card...so pretty! And I am amazed at how you stay true to the sketch and make it your own at the same time. I think I need some lessons (I was never good at following directions)...lol!

Country Liv . . . said...

Hey Vic,
Thought I'd let you know that this is the first post I was notified about since the one about the camper! I thought you had been gone again all of this time.
Hugs,
Liv

Jackie Pedro said...

Love both of your cards, Vicki! That pin with the sentiment on the first one ROCKS! I know I've told you before, but I just love all the music on your blog....I was lovin' me a little Sugarland while browsing!! LOL!

Taylor said...

Both cards are amazing, Vicki! I love how you attached your sentiment to the ribbon on the top card... that pin is cool! And I love the bright colors of the bottom one... what a fun invitation!

MJ said...

Gorgeous! I particularly like the card with the flower!

harrahx2 said...

That pink card is stunning! I love it. What are the papers you used? What butterfly? Just beautiful! Looking forward to my package! Can't wait. Love the artist trading cards. I have never done one and must look into it. I know there are some "rules regarding size etc....Glad you are back as I REALLY missed you.

Denise said...

Your TECC68 is gorgeous!! It's really stunning, beautiful.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Vicki, we missed you so much! Happy to see that you haven't lost your touch. Both cards are truly stellar.

janel said...

I have been kind of scarce lately, but I have still thought about you my friend. Beautiful card, and I am so glad that your computer is "home". Have a wonderful weekend, and hope your family is close, happy and healthy.
hugs

Jami said...

Oh that first card is so pretty! Love what you did with the pin and sentiment! And last week's is so fun and funky!

Carol (HB) said...

WOW! WOW*WOW*WOW! Gorgeous! I love the way you attached the sentiment with the pin! WOW!

Donna Baker said...

wow! your cards are so awesome, the butterfly one so pretty and the hotel one so festive & bright!

Elaine said...

Holy cow! That vintage pink butterfly card is TO DIE FOR, Vicki! The pin is such a wonderful detail on there!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

beautiful cards.. so glad you're back my beautiful friend! *hugs*

Country Liv . . . said...

Oh goodness! Your cards are beautiful. The first one has so much detail that I don't (once again) know how you do them up so quickly! Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Liv

chelemom said...

These are both fabulous cards! Love the sentiment with the pin too! so clever!

TattingChic said...

Oh, I am so TOTALLY loving that beautiful pink one! PRETTY! :)