Friday, May 29, 2009

TECC 70 and Pink Persimmon Sneek Peek

Yay!! It's Friday! Well.. yes , I am excited that it is another "Taylor Challenge Day".. and I have a little sneek peek to show you ..but I'm excited for another reason also... I'll tell you more about it , later in the post..but first things first.
I decided to do a layout rather than a card with Taylors Sketch this week. And .. here's a little sneek peek at some new stamps from Pink Persimmon
They will be available June 8th! ( the sets I used ,along with a number ofother adorable sets)
Pink Persimmon will be celebrating their 1st anniversary in June, and having lots of great giveaways HERE on their blog.. so be sure to check it out.

Taylors Sketch for this week


I used the "Singing Birdies" set for the corner...

and the "Cute as a Button" set here.
(for the center piece I just double stamped and add the top one, on top of the other with foam tape.

Below is a photo of the two ( complete) sets. ( you can click to see them larger)

This weeks cupcake sampler is Gwen Snater ... be sure to stop by and see what she has created.. and also those of Taylor and the rest of the Cupcake crew. Taylor Vanbruggen, Stephanie Hargis, Donna Baker, Lynn Mercurio, Monika Davis, Sherrie Siemens, Ana Wohlfahrt, and Jackie Pedro

_______________________________________
Couple of random things I wanted to share with you. First of all .. check out these totally fun clips I found yesterday at Staples. Both styles are cool , I think.
Especially for $3. Just wanted to show you .. in case you needed to run to Staples quick. lol ( you can click to see them larger)


___________________________________________

Another random photo..but I love it , because it totally captured Wes. I have no idea who took the photo.. (Wes sent it to me).. but I love it. He was a groomsman in a wedding last weekend.

Okay... now .. the real reason I'm EXCITED it's Friday! Tonight I am going to see Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers! Yay.. it's finally here! Luckily Deb said she would go with me, when I asked her a while back. ( I really wanted to go.. but going by myself would be a little weird) lol It would not be Dans cup of tea..that's for sure.( fun hater) lol
So I know, her and I will have a great time.
I hope I don't embarrass her when I jump up on stage. hahhahahahaha
Oh for Pete sake .. I'm just kidding.
hmmmm...
or am I? hahahah
remember I'm a rocker at heart. lol





12 comments:

Taylor VanBruggen said...

What a beautiful layout, Vicki! And oh my goodness that little baby girl is the cutest little one I've EVER seen! Such sweet chubby little cheeks and such a cute little grin!

Sherrie said...

So sweet Vicki! Love this in a layout...what is that fabulous patterned paper...Melissa Frances, Jenni Bowlin?
As for the stamps...very cute...gonna make you a true mad stamper yet Vicki!
Have a great weekend!

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet page using the sketch for a layout!! love it-the baby is adorable! great photo of your man & have fun at the concert!

Karen Cheetham said...

Have fun tonight Vicki! I bought some of the clips from Staples. I pulled the type keys off the clips tho' and used them for embellishments. Who uses stuff for what it is made for anyway?!?!?! And...if you could jump on stage, which lucky fella would it be??? :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful page Vicki! Love the colors, the cute image, the super cute photo... awesome job on the sketch! TFS!

Charmingdesigns said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!

Pearl Maple said...

Those stamps are the cutest things. Straight to the top of my wish list.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

what a sweet layout.. oh my I'm in love!

Elaine said...

Love your details on the cute pic of Addi!! The subject in the pic and project complement each other very well! :) I guess I'll be adding a trip to Staples to the "TO DO" list ...thanks to you and the cute clips! Have a fab time at your show!! I bet you have a blast! I'd go if I were there with you! ;-)

Carol (HB) said...

yeaaaa! I finally have internet again so I can tell you how FABULOUS all these past couple weeks of creations are! ooo' and Wes is soooo handsome! Have fun tonight! Swing that booty and show 'em how it's done girl!!!

Gwen said...

OK...this is just the most darling page ever!! from the colors to the layout! amazing job!...love it!

Scrapthat said...

Oh man that LO of Addi is too cute! Love the cute stamps!!
Fabulous find on the clips too!
Great work as always!