Monday, June 15, 2009

Family album

Well, that weekend just seemed to fly by! We keep busy and it seemed like the blink of an eye and it was Sunday evening already. Thankful for a fun and productive weekend though.
I thought I'd share the Family album, I had mentioned that I was working on, for another kit for Scrappy Gourmet. It will be available for sale on the Scrappy Gourmet site soon.
It was a fun project. It was alot of pages.. and still I didn't get all of my family "in".. so eventually I'll have to add more pages. lol


The papers are from Theresa Collins



Scrappy Gourmet kits are filled with lots of great embellishments. I love that there are always so many fun things to work with.

















I added some separate little file folders between the book pages, for journaling or photos.



On the back page of the book , I added an envelope for a disk with extra photos on it. Of course you could use the envelope for whatever you wish. I just thought haven't extra photos on the disk would be a fun keepsake.


I'll be posting on my blog when this kit is available at Scrappy Gourmet.
**************************************************
Okay.. to day I have to get busy doing something creative. I feel like I haven't worked in my room for days! Ummm... Oh yeah.. I haven't .
Hope all of you have a great start to your week!

13 comments:

Linda B said...

Love it!

TattingChic said...

I love your family album! What a precious gift to leave for posterity and enjoy now with each other! :)

harrahx2 said...

mYour talent will never stop amazing me. Your pictures are wonderful and your layouts are terrific. I am just getting caught up again after a busy week, sort of like yours!

Susan said...

Love, love, love your family album. You managed to get so much in it! I love that you added the inserts. Looks like you're back to creating.
Susan

Bev said...

Love the album! I just did a little book with Teresa Collins kit at our local stamp store! I just love her stuff.

Elaine said...

Smokin hot album, Vicki! No one makes a family album as special as you do. There's so much charm in this - it'll be treasured forever! :)

Kara Ward said...

Well done...such a cute kit. I love all the small pages in it and love, love, love the red, black, and white color combination! I hope you are having a fun summer.

harrahx2 said...

, love thepictures and the album but where's the music!

Charlene said...

What a busy BEE you have been! WOW! Made me tired just thinking how much time that took but, it came out GREAT! It has been so HOT here! Be glad this was not convention week. Those AC units would have NEVER made it this week!

chelemom said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Creative Mish said...

Wow! What an Awesome album!

Anonymous said...

I was sent this link. I think this is just stunningly beautiful. I love it.
I love that you put your HEART into this book. I loved the photos of the hands. Just wanted you to know!

Teresa Collins

paru's_circle said...

this is a wonderful heirloom album!