Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun!

Well.... we had such fun last night at the Tilly show. I was sick with a migraine most of the day yesterday.. and didn't think I'd be able to go..but it let up some in the afternoon.. so I decided to try and go. I would have been so sad if I couldn't have made it. I was lucky..because it DID go away.. I went ...and the night was PERFECT. It was an Outside show at "The Anchor Inn" in Omaha... gorgeous summer night... great breeze. I loved every minute!
This is going to be a quick post because... guess what? On a whim.. at the last minute.. we've decided to make the drive to Lawrence Kansas to see them perform TONIGHT. lol I need to be heading out here shortly.

Below is a photo of my nieces Neely,( who's in the band), Kiley... and Kiley's two sister-in-laws.


This was before the show started. But you can see how the Missouri river runs just behind the stage set up. It's a cool place.

The band had tables reserved for their families.... ahhh... pretty nice to come in a have a great spot all saved for you. (lucky)


Neely is on the left.

The place was packed and they put on a fantastic show. Perfect night!



Okay.. now packed and headed for KS. Cant wait for another fun night.


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend also.
Back soon!




8 comments:

janel said...

Have a fantastic time..hoping the weather is perfect, and your time together is just the bEST....ENJOY every second! Hooray for no migrane!
Travel safely!

Nat said...

oh man how cool! You lucky girl :)

Kara Ward said...

Such beautiful girls...such a cool time!!! Girl you are so close to me...wish I was seeing you! Kara

MJ said...

It must be so fun to stroll into a concert and have a special seat already assigned! Enjoy your concert!

LauraB said...

glad to hear you had such a great time at the show! Hope Neely and gang come towards D.C. sometime soon!

Country Liv . . . said...

Wow! Isn't it exciting to see Neely on the stage? You must be so proud of her and the band. Let's see now, TV, headliners, next a command performance at the White House? Hey, dream big.
Have a great time honey.
Hugs,
Liv

Precious Treasures said...

I so wanted to go but work work work. I was there late again last night. We got the cupboard doors hung and painted the outside trim and door again. I kept thinking about the concert all night.

Micki said...

oohh how fun. Oh, if I would have known that they were playing in Lawrence, I so would have come! You're right....the weather is absolutely perfect!!!! Thank goodness, lol!!!
PS: Aren't those 'on a whim' trips the best though?
Hope you have a safe drive!

hugs