Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tattered Angels Bingo Boards and Calling Cards

I'm so excited about these new Bingo cards from Tattered Angels.. I keep thinking of new ways to use them. Actually , they are much more than just "Bingo cards"... they have cool printed images on them, along with Calling cards and Quote swatches.. all printed on heavy enough paper that it's great for Glimmer Misting. We have made free standing tri-folds with them... used them on layouts, individually, and as garlands. I'm sure they're are many other possibilities also.


I did post some close ups further down in this post..but you can also click on the photo below to see it larger if you like.



Here is now the Bingo Boards are packaged. There are three different styles. You can see them all here.

Each package comes with 3 Bingo Boards, 3 calling cards, and 3 quote swatches.

I also used Glimmer Chips on this project.


I don't know who these kiddos are ..but they are happier now that they are dressed up a bit.. I'm sure. lol


The little bottle has a cut heart in side.


I love these cards... a perfect chance to use some yummy embellishments too. ahhhhh... love me some black pom pom trim.


I'm working on some idividual pieces that I'll be sharing soon. Once you start with these.. it's hard to stop. lol




************************************************************
I met my friend Lorrie for lunch today. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for her. She is hanging in there ,but misses Greg terribly. I'm so glad she has lots of friends and family here who love her and care about her .
***
I laughed so hard when I looked at these photos... I was looking up into the sun.. so I couldn't open my eyes! (that and the fact that it seems like it's been cloudy here for weeks and weeks... means my poor eyes probably forgot what sunshine was!)




These two redheads have been stirring up trouble since.. oh .. 7th grade. lol






We even worked our first jobs together when we turned 16. Mr Donut lol
Back in the day. lol


**********************************************************

I also made a stop down town to see how things are coming for Amy at the new store. I am just SO excited to have her moving to Fremont. No more having to run to Omaha for every little thing. She does such a great job of having a bit of everything!
Things are coming right along.. and it's going to be such a cool store.. with so much personality!
Precious Treasures Scrapbook Boutique




I better get some work done today ,before I decide to forget it all and go take a nap.lol It stormed all night last night...so that meant a sleepless night in this house. How can such a big dog be such a chicken? Good grief!
Here's hoping for a quiet night tonight.

18 comments:

Nat said...

oh my gosh- those are soooo cute! you are amazing girl!

Linda B said...

I can see how those bingo and calling cards would be addicting:) And, OMG, I LOVE that pink chandelier in your friends' shop!

TattingChic said...

OMGosh!!! That is so very adorable! I LOVE love LoVe your work, lady!!! :)

janel said...

Bingo.....you win! What neat projects with those cards! Love that you got to spend time together....I am sure you two could always find some fun together!

Elaine said...

The banners with Bingo cards is just WAYYYYY too cool, girl...I'm packing my bags and moving out there...I can't stand it anymore - your things are too cute and I just NEED them in my life! (I wish I could move)....that tiny bottle is just the Coup de gras!!

Mary Anne in NJ said...

Another FABULOUS project...they are so great...thanks for inspiration (and enabling..I'll be ordering those as soon as I finish this comment...

Shawn said...

those are adorable!! I haven't scrapped in so long I'm behind on all the new stuff that is out! Cute pics too :)

chelemom said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!! LOVE these BINGO cards!!!

harrahx2 said...

Okay, Fact #1 - You are very responsive because as soon as I brought up the blog..I heard Mercy! Yes...the music is back. You are the best. Then I checked out your cards...too cute. Then I went to the web site for your friends store. Looks amazing. Have a great day1

Charlene said...

Sounds like you are doing well this week. Love the BINGO cards! And... I see your buddies store you told us about is there. Yeah for you. Talk to ya soon.

DeniseLynn said...

Oh yea! Love what you did with it. what cute outfits and that bottle is a fab addition. I have to laugh because our little art shop finally got in the screens and quickly sold out and I'm bugging her to just order MORE tattered Angel stuff including more Glimmer Mist. Gee is she not listening or does she just like to hear me whine?! Ha Ha Ha!! I want it all and I want it now. Oh oops then again I can't pay for it all yet.

Kara Ward said...

Oh those bingo cards are so lovely. I love the little people and yes, they do look a wee bit happier with such lovely clothes on. The bottle is so precious with the heart in it. Favorite things for sure. Ali and I are driving to Colorado in July...not sure if we are going through Kansas or Nebraska. If it is Nebraska, we should get lunch together.

Laurie said...

Man...its been a while since I've visited you...It is sooo nice to get caught up. Love what you did to those bingo cards. I love the heart in the bottle too...as always your blog is fabulous...I wont wait so long to come by!! lol. Laurie

Paben said...

I love,love ,love those Bingo cards,I am glad to see that you and Laurie got together! I can't wait until Amy get opened!I peeked in but,she was still closed!

Mrs. Dickens said...

Hi.
I found your blog thru Teresa Collin's blog and I just wanted to say that I LOVE IT! I love the pictures of your 'art room'. So cute!

Amy Teets said...

I NEED those bingo cards and those chandeliers! If we go home for the fourth I'm making a detour :D

Anonymous said...

lerviftinee [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Buspar-online.aspx]Order cheap Buspar online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cipro-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cipro without no prescription online[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu http://blog.tellurideskiresort.com/members/celexa-side-effects.aspx http://accutanez.indieword.com/ http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/lorazepam-side-effects.aspx oxley karl http://profiles.friendster.com/premarin#moreabout http://cipro.indieword.com/ http://profiles.friendster.com/nizorals#moreabout http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/Acyclovir