Friday, June 12, 2009

TECC 72 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR

Well , today is an extra special Friday CupCake Challenge .. because....

IT'S TAYLORS BIRTHDAY!!!! So... SUPRISE TAYLOR!!!

We all wish you a wonderful birthday friend!!

Our cards this week are all done using Taylors Sketch.. she just didnt know ..they were for "HER" lol. You can see the sketch here on Taylors blog.

While your there.. be sure to wish Taylor a Happy Birthday.

( you can click to see it larger)



I used an image from the "Girlfriends" sheet of Creative Scraps from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage. Cardstock from Worldwin, Patterned Papers are from Jenni Bowlin , ribbon from Creative Impressions and Bling from Heidi Swapp. Below you can see a photo of the supplies.

(you can click to see it larger).






You can see the cards the Cupcake Crew has created for Taylor, on there blogs.. listed below.

Taylor Van Bruggen

Ana Wohlfahrt

Jackie Pedro

Jami Sibley

Lynn Mercurio

Monika Davis

Stephanie Hargis
And this weeks cupcake sampler Bonnie Sharp

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!

9 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awesome birthday card, Vicki. Thoss circles of bling are da bomb!

Jami said...

Oh goodness - what a fun and glamorous card!

Jackie Pedro said...

What a great card, Vicki!! LOVE it!

Taylor VanBruggen said...

This is beautiful, Vicki! I love those bling circles you used! Thanks so much for making this day a special on for me! Oh... and I can't wait for our little creative weekend getaway when I live a little closer! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Wow! Great card Vikcie! Love that image and the rhinestones. TFS!

eggette said...

Love it and love the bling!

Sherrie said...

Great birthday card Vicki! Taylor is every bit as glamorous as the woman in your card....great bling too!

Charlene said...

Cute card!

I got my pacakge of goodies today! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You know I was mermaid seeking & she was wonderful. Now, if I can figure out how to size her I will be set. I loved the other pages too. Will have to come up with something fun. GLAD WE GOT TO VISIT! I had so much fun! I know JoAnn did too. Wish she would blog. She would do such a great job on it if she would try. Have a great weekend. HUGS!

Donna Baker said...

what a great card, Vicki! so you!! You forgot to link me on the Cupcake Crew this week *wink*