Thursday, July 23, 2009

More new Tattered Angels products

Whew.. where is this week going? lol
Sharing another layout done with new Tattered Angels layout with you.
Just wait until you see the new BIG Screens. I used one behind the photo on this layout. You can see that much of the actual design here .. just the edges but you can see just how big it really is. Perfect for 12x12's. And the designs are gorgeous.


You be seeing alot more of this screen.. and the other large screen. I'll share soon. But you can see peeks of all the new goodies on the TA blog HERE.




Below is one of the new Chip Tiles... used as a journaling piece. The are embossed with the coolest designs. Rubbing an ink pad over them .. just totally brings out the design.
All the pieces on this layout... paper and all..... all started out WHITE only. Glimmer mist did the rest.


***************************************************
Yesterday I was out and about getting things done... and ran into some beautiful things I just had to share with you.

ahhhh...


Oh.. and something else beautiful... Miss Ruthie

She always willing to let me snap a few photos of her. What a doll!
She is my friend Amys daughter.

She cracks me up. You can tell her momma owns a scrapbook store.. because this girl can talk scrapbooking! She knows products.. paper lines.. you name it.
I could talk with her for hours. lol


She as "spunk".


Today the mission will be finish the last of the projects and toss a few more things in the suitcase. I always have to start the packing process early.. just to make sure I dont forget something. ( quirky .. I know)
I have so many new CHA projects to share.. I'm thinking I will just schedule them to post next week while I'm gone.. then take my laptop with me .. and if I have time .. right a bit now and then. At least then.. If I don't have alot of time to write about CHA while I'm there... you can look at the new projects and then I can share CHA photos ect.. when I get back. We'll see how it goes.
**Dont forget to get your name in for the giveaway if your interested. I'm drawing the winner tomorrow!"**

7 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

what a doll she is Vickie! tell her she should be a scrapbook model!! :)

Ellen said...

Ohhh I love the idea of you taking your laptop to CHA and find the time to show us your projects and maybe some messages !!

Your layout is wonderful and the flowers are so so beautiful !!

MJ said...

I'm sure that Ruthie has been on a couple covers of scrapbooking magazines! What a photogenic girl!

I swoon over the background paper on those layouts!! I love non-straight-edged papers!!

Elaine said...

Wow - the color saturation on the layout is amazing! I would not have thought they started out WHITE!!! I love the richness of the colors :) I'm not good with the screens yet, but hopefully will get to play with them more....Love how yours screened design peeks out behind that photo. Speaking of photos, nice job on the plants and the pretty child! ;-) Sorry, that sounds a little condescending, but it isn't meant to be - she is really a classic beauty!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

beautiful photos, beautiful layout. my friend, you're amazing!

Precious Treasures said...

You do such a wonderful job and Ruth just cannot stop talking about you. She loves you so much! We all do!!! *hug*

Debbie K. said...

Miss Ruthie is very cute. Would love to see some of her projects posted too!

Vicki, you never cease to amaze me....Great layout and your flowers are gorgeous. Have FUN at CHA. I know you will!