Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More new Tattered Angels...

Woo Hoo! I have always been a butterfly lover so this stamp has me just GIDDY! It’s such a beautiful stamp anyway.. and when it’s stamped over the matching butterfly Glimmer Screen… Oooooh la la! I’m in heaven!
I offset my stamp from the screen print just slightly ..because I love that look .. but you can easily place it right on top of your misted butterfly image. You can use the negative or the positive of the misted butterfly.. either effect is gorgeous
.
Tattered Angels


Here it is closer.




The “In flight” is also a part of this stamp .. as well as the swirls behind the butterfly. I love that they are able to be used separatly. I used the swirls around the edges of my saying also.
Stamped with a lighter color , they would easily make beautiful background paper. ( See how my mind wanders?) lol
Oh..the possibilities!

Enjoy the day friends!!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow this is stunning - i love the colours and the huge butterfly - its really beautiful
love tasha xx

Keely Yowler said...

That stamp is gorgeous! Love your layout.

harrahx2 said...

Beautiful Vic! As always....

Anonymous said...

Love the colors you used. Great job, Vicki!

Paben said...

I love the buterfly stamp,I love this layout of Ariell,too!Beautifully done!