Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Crafty Secrets/ Teaching at Mystic Paper in Mesa AZ

I have been having so much fun with these new Vintage Postcard Kits from Crafty Secrets. They can be used so many different ways. Obviously as Postcards.. because of the cool little stamp set that comes with each kit..but also on layouts, put together as a banner, as ornaments, keepsakes or you can add rings and make a little mini album.. like this..


Here's what the kits look like. You can read all about them on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog.

_________

Each of the Vintage Postcard Kits will include: a custom Clear Art Stamp Set, 6 large postcard size images, 12 smaller images embellishments and 18 ivory chipboard pieces.



I used the Halloween set for this little album...but you can see samples of all the themes HERE on the Heartwarming Vintage blog.


I used a tracing wheel on these chipboard pieces and it worked so well.


I missed all the pages with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist.

I used the extra images and chipboard shapes and charms I attached to the rings , and as embellishments on the pages inside.


I incorporated the stamps here and there , inside the album.


and here... where I stamped on the twill , I added to the rings of the album.







************************************************

I'm going to share some more pieces made from the postcard kits.. but first I have to tell you what the next projects are for.
I'm so excited to have been asked to come teach at Mystic Paper in Mesa AZ for there 5 year anniversary the weekend of Sept 11th and 12th. (I'll be posting more about it , as it gets closer)

I'll be teaching one class where we will make this shadowbox ...and these three postcard projects. It's going to be so fun!
If you live near Mesa I hope you can come join us.
Mistic Paper- 480-834-0286




Dont forget to leave a comment if you would like you name put in for the giveaway I posted yesterday.

** Since I was suppose to be out the door already.. I need to run! Hope you all have a great day!

29 comments:

Holly said...

Wow..these projects are amazing!! Wish I lived closer!!!
thanks for sharing!
Holly

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

Oh my gosh!!! I go to Mystic Paper all the time!!!!! I'll definately be calling to find out the details!!! SO excited!!! :D

Jo Ann said...

Love these projects. Now I know what my Halloween cards/gifts will be this year!
Jo Ann

Pam said...

Cute, cute, cute Vicki! Love the Halloween album!

Theresa Grdina said...

Oh my!! I love the Halloween mini-book!! Your samples are fabulous!!! (as always...)

harrahx2 said...

Oh Vic, I just love the listlle plaque with the pumpkin and the black cats and the mice. That is so darn cute! All your projects are always wonderful.

Debbie Kaste said...

Vicki, your projects are to die for! Just gorgeous!! I wish I lived closer to Mystic Paper as I'd surely be there:) Have FUN!

LauraB said...

o la la! the journal is sweeeeet! all of your work is so inspiring-thanks for sharing! I will make sure to let my friends in AZ know where you'll be!

annemk said...

wow! I'd be honored to own something that you made...
hope I'm the lucky one!
anne @ rajklaushouse1@att.net

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog and loved your projects for quite sometime. Crafty Secrets are my all time faves. I am so lucky to live here in Phoenix and will be attending your class. Mystic Paper is a super store. Not only do they carry geat products but the owners Kim and Jennifer are such fun. Looking forward to meeting you.
Patty F.

Corrine Ann said...

Your Samples are great and I love the new Vintage postcard kits. Thanks for sharing your talent!

The Rambling Papercrafter said...

Mystic Paper was one of my favorite stores to visit when I lived in AZ. What wonderful projects to be teaching up there. You will fit right in with the ladies there.

Precious Treasures said...

Love the Halloween book! I cannot wait to see what she has new at the show!

Cathy said...

What wonderful treasures! Love it all!

Elaine said...

Gosh darn! If these aren't the cutest little Halloween albums I've EVER seen!! How sweet! They play off each other so well and let's just say this is one more item added to my must have list!!

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! My hubby actually HATES that picture...and I have lots others, but I have so many that I like to rotate them out pretty often :p

I'm hoping that I can get one of those days off for class....but I'm going to be out of town the following weekend, so it might be hard to get the date off. But I can sure try!!! :D

cash advance lenders said...

Aw! That’s the cutest thing, so sweet. I love the drawings and the designs on it, very creative.

Used forklifts said...

Wow! That’s very beautiful and cute. I like the style, it’s very unique.

Country Liv . . . said...

Hey Vic. Just had to tell you what an awesome job you did on that tiny Halloween album. It's the bomb!

janel said...

Amazing work Vicki. Always Love CS Halloween images...they are just perfect. What a darling project. Fall is my favorite time of the year, and your projects are always a favorite too. Have a wonderful weekend.

Pattyjo said...

When will you teach here? LOL
Spokane Washington, think Spokane Washington.
Pattyjo :+)

Jane Wetzel said...

wish I lived near there!@ I totally LOVE these new postcard kits and I HAVE to have one!!:)
you are amazing!

CHRISTINA CIRIZA said...

What do you do with all the beautiful things you make?

Ellen said...

I just love,love,love the Halloween projects . I wish that here in the Netherlands there will be that spirit of Halloween too, than I could decorate my house with all those gorgeous projects !!
Thanks so much for sharing.

Darcy said...

Love the new Crafty Secrets products Vicki! Any you have really worked your creative magic on these too! So cute!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Vicki! Just so many incredible details ... it's wonderful!

DeniseLynn said...

WOWZER! Love what you did with the post card kit. Oh how I am adoring the projects for the class ... Oh I want to come {would if I could that's for sure}.

Jan said...

Such a cute little Halloween album :)

Kara Ward said...

Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween and you do the best stuff with it! I am bowing down to you the queen of Halloween! Thanks for reminding me fall will be here soon.