Monday, July 27, 2009

New Fancy Pants "Rough and Tough" line

Yay... finally BOY paper that is cool! Having two boys ... I have commented so many times over the years.. how there is so much to choose from in the scrapbook world if you have girls.. but the boy stuff.. not so much. SO I love this line!



And .. as soon as I saw it .. I knew what photos I wanted to use on the first layout. Yay!



Fun rubons and goodies with this paper line also. It's great when there are some basic shapes also.. so you can do with them what works for your layout.
I used the circles and dashes from the rubons to create a speedometer.

There are lots more great samples on the Fancy Pants Blog.. so check em out if you get a chance.



Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Nat said...

such amazing layout- love them girl

Sandy said...

I hear you will be coming to Mystic Paper in Sept. Got any sneek peeks of what to look for? Can't wait to see!

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

OOO....LOVE the new line by Fancy Pants!!! I have tons of pages that I've done of my neice...not so many of my nephew, simply because its so difficult to find boyish papers!!! I'll definately be checking these out!! :D

Your layouts are so cute!!! Love them!! :)

harrahx2 said...

Loving it all Vic. I am still needing to know how your mom freezes her corn without it getting mushy. I presume it's cooked, right? Or can you freeze it uncooked? (not that I am dumb but, well, maybe a little dumb)and I thin your son looks sexy! Love the halloween book!

Elaine said...

These papers are vivacious and perfect for boys! Lucky you to get your hands on it! Adorable layout too! :)

chelemom said...

Love this boy LO!!!