Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New... Fancy Pants "Trick or Treat" line

Just to get your attention.. I thought I'd jump you ahead to Halloween. lol
Relax.. not October yet..but you know how fast the time flys. lol
This is the new Fancy Pants Trick or Treat Line.

I had fun making this little altered box , using this line..

As always.. all the papers are double sided and there are rubons and emblies and trims to match. ( tiny orange pom pom trim.. oh yeah!)



I know it's "cheesy"..but I had to add some wiggly eyes. lol It took some digging around but I finally found them.


The only problem with this line..is that I cant decided which side of the paper I want to use. lol


Trick or Treat! .....................................huh? lol


8 comments:

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

I'm a big fan of the wiggly eyes! I think they're cute!! Love the box-its adorable!! I'm inspired! :D

MJ said...

The wiggly eyes caught my eye too!

harrahx2 said...

I love it and the google eyes are not cheesy! I love the pompoms. Can we say ADORABLE?

Micki said...

ach, I love Fancy Pants and like you I can't ever decide which side of the paper to use.... (probably the reason I tend to hoard it).

Love the box and the wiggly eyes, lol.

Angela said...

Yum....orange pom pom trim...gotta get me some!!

KimmyS said...

OMG I can't believe how cute this line is. I am generally not a fan of Halloween lines but this one if DIVINE. I am totally digging those bats!

Karen said...

Those bats are hysterical! I can't imagine them without the googly eyes! Less scary that way :) Love the new paper.

Elaine said...

WOW!!! Those are so super cute! I cannot wait to get my hands on them!! What smashing projects you put together using those cute bats!! and the strip of monsters is stinkin cute, girl!!