Friday, July 24, 2009

TECC 75 and a winner

First things first...
the winner of the Journal is LindaC
Congrats Linda.. I hope you like it. Please send you addy.. so I can get to mailed out to you. ( probably after CHA okay?) I leave Sunday.. so not sure I'll hear back from you in time to get to the post office before I leave.
For everyone else... thanks for reading , commenting .. and playing along. I'll always do giveaways... I love doing them.
________________________________

Today is Taylors Challenge day... so here's my card and Miss Taylors fun sketch



Be sure to check out what all the Cupcake crew have created this week. They do such beautiful work.

*This weeks featured sampler is Alex Maldonado
Taylor VanBruggen
Ana Wohlfahrt
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jami Sibley
Lynn Mercurio
Monika Davis
Sherrie Siemens
Stephanie Hargis

___________________________________________

I'm finishing up CHA projects today and calling it good. Tomorrow we are going to go watch Jarad do a climb.. and then my sis and brother-in-law are coming out to the cabin to grill and spend the afternoon.I havent even been out there to see the new patio doors in and finished up. ( Thanks to Dan , Jarad and Kate.. working on them , while I was off trying to kill myself canoeing last week. ) lol
Spending the afternoon at the cabin with them will be a nice way to wrap things up .. so that I can head out Sunday morning for the airport.
I'm working on scheduling posts here on the blog for next week when I'm gone.. so if all goes well.. and I do it right... you might have some projects using new goodies to look at.
If you don't see anything ... don't think I fell off the earth.. or that anything is wrong.. it just means .. I'm not bright enough to get it all scheduled right. lol... (just covering myself on that one) lol

Okay.. be good. See you tomorrow kids.


17 comments:

Darlene said...

Have a good weekend and enjoy CHA!

Jami said...

Love your graphic take on the sketch. Have a great time at CHA!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fab card Vikci. Love that colors and that curvy edge. TFS! Have fun at CHA. Wish I could be there...

Taylor said...

Soooo cute, Vicki! I always love the pop of a red, black, and white combo! Can't wait to see you soon!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Yeah baby, this is one Rockin' card. Love the colors...it's perfect for your theme. See you SOON!

Donna Baker said...

I love the crispness of the black, white & red and wavy bottom of focal piece. great card!

Charlene said...

Have fun at CHA & don't work TOOOO hard. I know you will be pumped when you get back.

janel said...

Have a wonderful time at the cabin, and safe travels next week. Enjoy. Hello to Sandy for me!

Bev said...

Congrats to Linda!

Vicki, Have fun this weekend girl, I'll be waiting in your suitcase!! LOL!!! I'll be having fun with my 4 1/2 yo niece....a girl in the house!!!

stampqueen said...

Have fun at the cabin this weekend and have a safe and fun trip to CHA!!!

MJ said...

I think it is hilarious that you've given us a heads up on the potential scheduled (outages) next week at Vicki's blog!

Elaine said...

You're off soon!!! Have a wonderful time at CHA...at least there are no canoes there! Love the card - I can see it also being made into a fun Halloween card too! You make such classy and fun stuff, girl! :)

harrahx2 said...

Have a great time at CHA and take lots of pictures to share! It hardly seems possible that it's "that time of year" again. Loved your card today. What stamps? Very cute!

Debbie K. said...

Congrats Linda! Looking forward to your posts, Vicki. Hope you put lots of pictures on your blog for all of us "green with envy" kids who can't go to CHA! HAVE FUN!!!

Country Liv . . . said...

I guess I must have missed the blog that said you were going canoeing? Yikes! Are you a brave sole or what? I vote for a little bit C-R-A-Z-Y !

I really like this card; I never thought to tie the ribbon with ties!

Have a safe and awesome trip.

Love ya,
Liv

Jackie Pedro said...

Another CHA attendee!! I hope you have a great time!! Love your card!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love the different circles. Great job with the sketch!