Friday, July 31, 2009

TECC # 76 Taylors Challenge

Happy Taylors Challenge Day! ( or Friday.. if that makes you even happier) lol
I'm still in Florida at CHA.. could me a chance to do one of Taylors Sketches.. so because I'm a nut.. I was doing it at midnight the night before I left. lol
When I took this photo in the AM is was barely light out...lol.. but no time.. gotta head to the airport. ( just call me suzy-last minute) oh brother


Anyway.. here's Taylor sketch this week. Enjoy!



Be sure to check out the creations the Cup Cake Crew came up with this week. Amazing ..as always , I'm sure.
Enjoy your weekend!

11 comments:

Sherrie said...

Looks like we both had birds on the brain today....your card is very sweet! Have a great weekend and enjoy CHA!

Jami said...

Super sweet Vicki! Love the color combo too. Hope you are having a great time at CHA!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love it, Vicki!! Hope you're having a great time at CHA!!

harrahx2 said...

Hope you are having a great time and I love your card.

Jessica said...

Aww, that is so adorable, Vicki! Enjoy the rest of CHA!

MJ said...

Whenever I see a bird suitable for crafting, I always think of you!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card Vicki! Love the colors and the cute bird image. TFS!

amber said...

great meeting you at cha! thanks for all the great tips about glimmer mist! :) also, love your sketch...very sweet!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

gorgeous card, my friend. :) *hugs*

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your take on the sketch! Everything works so well together.

Donna Baker said...

what a tweet card - love it