Sunday, August 09, 2009

Preparing for upcoming classes

Sharing some sneak peeks of upcoming classes, I've been working on for Scrapbook Paradise's "Big Birthday Bash" in Albion NE. I look so forward to this even each November. It's such great bunch of people! My sis and I have been teaching at this event for years now, and have such a good time with these girls. If you live anywhere near.. you should defiantly take in this weekend crop.. it's quite an event. You can call Scrapbook Paradise for more information
402-395-6005


using the new awesome butterfly stamp and "In Flight" words from Tattered Angels. loooooove it!


I love my AccuCut machine all time..but when I'm doing class kits ... its a dream! All the cute flowers , leaves, birds. stars...ect are all AccuCut dies.
This ain't your mamma's die cutting machine! lol


I'll share more about these classes later. November seems like so far away right now..but it will come fast. Kami was needing images and descriptions for the newsletter... so that lit a fire under me to get started on these. lol Now just to get them all kitted. ( my sis is a trooper when it comes to this part) yay!






I love that little bird below. Yep... it an AccuCut die. I love that the wing is separate, so it can be cut out of different paper. I love to attach it with a foam square for dimension.
The Circle Journal stamp is Pink Persimmon.



Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Saturday we spent some time at the cabin. I even went to the sandbar with Wes on the 4 wheelers ...to check his lines. ( yes.. all of you who are mothers of "only daughters" ...these are the things you do when you are the mother of SONS! lol)

( though ... I can bet I was the only one out there on the river sandbar with a red scrapbooking bag tied on the back with a camera securely wrapped in it) lol
Where I go.. my camera goes. lol
__
I guess , he's eyeing up the size of this one

back to the river for that little guy.

The trails there and back where a bit muddier than I thought.

I but it was fun!

Hope your weekend was a fun one!

8 comments:

Elly said...

Hahaha, dirty shoes, always a nice picture! Very scrapable! All your sneaks look lovely, and yes you're right, it will be November before you know it. Especially when you're very busy making kits. The accucut is really a dream for me. Well, keep on dreaming!
Have a creative week!!!
Hugs, Elly

Sugar Bear said...

Oh boy November will be here before we know it! Love the dirty shoes photo.
Karla

Catherine said...

Your classes look awesome, I'm sure everyone will love them. THANKS for sharing them with us!

MJ said...

Reading through this post reminds me how I would so much more prefer to be scrapbooking than finishing off a quilted Advent calendar! Off to the sewing machine...

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i wont be able to go ... but that stamp, I MUST GET! lol..

Ali said...

Oh Miss Vicki, I love that u take your camera everywhere!

The ride looks like it was fun!~

A trip to a country cabin and one of your classes sounds like a dream! LOL. Glad you had fun.
I giggled at the dirty sneaks. LOL!

The treats you're making for the class look and sound wunnerful. WTG girl, getting things set now, ahead of time. Woohoo- Wish I could be there as a student. Have a great day Vicki! ((HUGZ())-Ali

stampqueen said...

Love that butterfly stamp!!! Great layouts!!!

harrahx2 said...

Lunch was great and I had a wonderful time....it just wasn't there with you is all. Great book, great job!