Friday, August 07, 2009

TESC 77 and CHA Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage

Yay... it's sketch day! Another fun sketch from Taylor.
Here we are at CHA. I always love any chance I get to spend time with this girl ( and her sweet mom)


I made my card for this week, with cardstock from Worldwin, patterned paper from Me& My Big Ideas, and rubons from Creative Imaginations.


Added some foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives from 3L for a little dimension.

You can see the beautiful creations the Sketch Crew came up with this week... check out there blogs

and this weeks Sketch Sampler Janet Marks

__________________________________________________

I have so many photos from CHA to share.. today I'll show you the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Booth.


Introducing the new Vintage Postcard kits, and two new stamp sets... Mouse Party and Thanksgiving. You can see more about them here.. along with samples. Heartwarming Vintage Blog


The CS Design Team amazes me every single time. They do such gorgeous work!
Bravo girls!!
I wish you could all hear the ooohs and awwws when people are looking at them in the booth.

Below..the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Design Team
Anna Wight
Lisa Zappa
Pam Hooten
Heidi Blankenship
Marisa Grosson
Vivian Peters
Michele Kovack
Linda Duke
Melissa Phillips
Michelle Van Etten

and huge thanks to Crafty Secrets for giving us such awesome products to work with , time and time again! I feel so lucky to be associated with this amazing company and the people involved in it.

People who visit the booth always comment on how welcoming it is.
"Heartwarming" is the perfect word to describe it.



Lots of fun displays.

Once all the stamp sets are hung... I'm always amazed at how MANY there are.
ALOT



CHA was smaller this year ..but still a good show. For the first time ever, after the Wholesale show..there was a retail show.. open to the public. That took alittle re-vamping of the booth in between to get out product to sell.. but we did it....and boy was that show BUSY!!!
I snuck out of the booth just long enough to snap a couple of photos of the booth. It was packed! I could hardly get back in . lol
What a show.
Super fun to meet so many nice people. It was a great couple of days.
Thankyou to everyone who came by .... we loved meeting you!


It was a full week for sure... by the time we got all packed up that last night.. we ordered Chinese food to our room and put our feet up. lol
____________________________________
Sharing Tattered Angels photos tomorrow.
Enjoy the day friends!

15 comments:

Catherine said...

I can't imagine how CRAZY that must have been from wholesale to retail....glad you had a successful and busy show!! Sorry I missed it!!!

Sherrie said...

Ahhhh, I so missed going to CHA this summer...thanks for all the pics you shared, the one with you and Taylor is very sweet! Love your clean, crisp card too..that soft blue with the hits of black are wonderful!

Jami said...

Oh your card is so classy Vicki! I love it!

Julie Campbell said...

Thanks for sharing all the photos of CHA--SOMEDAY I'm gonna go--looks like so much fun! (Hard work for you, though--thanks!) The CS booth looked fabulous--all my favorite products in there mixed with all of the DT's gorgeous samples--doesn't get much better than that!

Donna Baker said...

what a pretty card, love the colors & the rhinestone centers on medallions. lucky you got to hang out with Taylor & her mom AND go to CHA!! have a great weekend

Debbie Kaste said...

Oh my gosh, Vicki! You took some great photos and thank you for sharing them with us. What I wouldn't have given to have been there...! Such eye candy - makes me want to eat each piece and savor it...lol. Great job on the displays, they are just amazing as is all of the work of the designers for CS!

MJ said...

You are one busy lady!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awesome...not only is this card fantastic, but the colors are so striking together. Thanks for the fun photos from CHA.

chelemom said...

Love your card Vicki! So glad the show was a success!

Elaine said...

Hey you...marvelous card!! I love the Halloween display too! Soooo tempting! I'm glad you're back from CHA...I missed my favorite creative genius! :)

Creative Mish said...

It looks like you had alot of fun! I'm sure you seen some pretty amazing new products!

Marcie S. said...

I was there at your booth for the Supershow, and bought lots!! :) I can't wait to get crafty with all the fabulous stuff I brought home...

harrahx2 said...

You were one busy lady. I have a great idea....I'll buy the post card kits and have them sent to you and you make them for me! They are wonderful and I am going to invest in them for sure. I love your work Vic!

Julia Aston said...

I love your sketch card with the blue/black colors - wonderful circle stamps - thanks for sharing your CHA pics - looks like it was a wonderful time there!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Love the card Vicki! Great colors... and circles. :o) I wish I could've been at CHA! So many great photos of yummy craft supplies... TFS!