Friday, August 28, 2009

TESC 80

I posted such long posts the this week.. I'm keeping this one short. lol It's TESC sketch challenge day.. FRIDAY! Another week just wooooooshed by!

Great Sketch...thanks Taylor. I did two simple cards with this sketch..
and one thing I would love to know is...
WHERE the heck did I put my wiggly eyes???? lol Seriously ....this little bee NEEDS them! I know I have them in various sizes , somewhere in this room. But after looking for , oh.... at least an hour ... ( very late last night).. I finally gave up. I'm sure as soon as I post this , I'll run across them some where ...cause isn't how it always goes?
Note to self: keep wiggly eyes where you can find them!


**** This weeks featured sampler is Lori Craig *****
Be sure to check out the always gorgeous work from the crew

Have a Fantastic Weekend Everyone!!!

18 comments:

Precious Treasures said...

Love the dotted mesh in the card. :)

Taylor VanBruggen said...

LOL! Totally cute cards Vicki! And I can never seem to find my wiggly eyes when I need them either! :)

The Scrap Pirate said...

Love the bee.

Lori Craig said...

So adorable... That's so funny, because everyone has wiggle eyes, but where in the world are they? Have a great weekend!

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! These are both so awesome and how fun to see two cards made with the same sketch but looking totally different. Great work!

Jami said...

Both cards are great takes on the sketch! I can't find anything right now so I totally feel your pain on the wiggly eyes! LOL!

Susan said...

Vicki,
Great cards from the one sketch. And, yes, that bee needs wiggly eyes! Hope you found them. I can't find anything at the moment either!
Susan

Charlene said...

Cute. Love the bee! I'm with you on the simple post... mine all week have been long so my Pink Saturday is one picture! Have a good weekend.

Gail S. said...

I love the bee!! Is it a stamp and if so, where did you get it???

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

these are totally fabo, sooo cute!

enjoy *~*

Donna said...

gorgeous heart card & cute little bee card!

janel said...

Darling! I love how you tied the ribbon on your first card...very cute.
Hoping your weekend is wonderful.

Elaine said...

Wiggle eyes WOULD be perfect on the bee!!! Bzzzzz!!!

Also LOVING that ribbon on the first card. Is it linen? Very pretty!

Great sketch cards, Ms. V!

Andrea said...

A beautiful card.
xAndrea

stampqueen said...

Cute cards - and yes I have googley eyes somewhere in my craft room too but who knows where!!!!
Ya ain't da only one - :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous cards Vicki! Love the colors, the cute bee, the embellishments... TFS!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Both of these cards are so fun!!

harrahx2 said...

Great cards Vicki and very spooky about the bracelet. I am just catching up and I loved the pictures. Thinking of you and hoping you had fun family time at the wedding. When you least expect it, the wiggly eyes will be staring at you! 00