Friday, August 14, 2009

TESC78....babies ...and puppies!

And... it's Friday!

The weeks seem to be flying by. I don't want to see summer come to an end!! Although I do love fall...after fall, comes winter.. and that I'm not liking near as much as I used to. Oh .. Nebraska isn't the place to live if you don't like drastic temperature changes.... you think I'd "get" that since I've lived here all my life. lol

Below is my card for this week, done with Taylors Sketch.

The stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms, the paper from Paper Studio, ink from Clearsnap, ribbon from Fancy Pants, chipboard from Tattered Angels.




Taylors Sketch for this week.



When I finished..the entire thing was spritzed with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. ( I love finishing any project off with this)

This weeks Sampler is Julie Lacey

Be sure to check out what she created with the sketch.. and what the rest of the Crew has up their sleeves for this week.





*************************************************************

Okay.. now I have to share some..."oh so cute" pictures... of babies and puppies.

Watching the kids with the pups was so darn cute.. I could hardly contain myself. I hadn't been over to see them for a while .. and boy how they have grown. ( I'm talking about the babies now)lol

The kids were supposed to be playing in their little baby pool.. but the pups seemed to be what they were most interested in.



Seriously... does it get any cuter than this? awww
Kisses



I'm feeling some scrapbook pages here. lol



I have enough for a mini album.. trust me. lol It's just hard to stop clicking away at something this cute.



Now that you're all wanting either a baby or a puppy. lol sorry.



Craig...you have some CUTE grandkids... ( and puppies)




Below is a photo of "Craig".. my cousin and I, when were were little. I think it's kittens we are holding. ( on the porch at Grandma and Grandpas)



Okay.. before I put you all in to "cuteness overload".. I'll close. lol

No major plans around here this weekend. I'm hoping to catch up on some things...since I'll be heading to work the CK show in Tulsa for with Tattered Angels the end of next week.


Lots to do before then!!


Have a fantastic weekend!!

20 comments:

Sherrie said...

OH man those puppy pictures are adorable....I wanna kiss the baby and the puppy!
Love what you did with the silhouette stamp too Vicki....so elegant!

Jami said...

Cute pics! And your card is beautiful! Love those fancy corners and the way you used the 4 buttons for that element of the sketch!

Bev said...

Thanks for sharing the "cuteness". Boy, do I feel sorry for you that you have to "work" at the end of next week....boo hoo!!! Wanna trade????
:0

Ali said...

Cuteness overload is GOOD!! Loved your projects and the whole post!

xo~Ali

Donna said...

what a beautiful card and thanks for making me want a baby AND a puppy! love the pics-tfs!

stampqueen said...

Love the baby/puppy pics!!!! Love the pic of you and your cousin when you were little too!!!!
Your card is very elegant - love the buttons and the chipboard!!!

Elaine said...

Hey buddy! How's everything!?
I love your elegant, pretty card! The corner treatment is so neat....almost looks like leather :)

And if those are not the cutest kid pics ever, I don't know what is! You should enter them into a contest! You'd win it!

Scrap for Joy said...

The baby+puppy pictures melted my heart! Loved your card, too!

harrahx2 said...

What cute pictures and the one of you is absolutely the cutest! Have a fun week-end.

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Those puppy pictures are the cutest and the little guy holding them is over-the-top cute!

Jane Wetzel said...

What can I say Vicki....AWESOME pics..LOVELY card..as always girl!

Charmingdesigns said...

Aaaah So CUTE!! Love the pic of you and your cuz!

Nat said...

oh my goodness - those puppy pictures make my heart melt- so so so cute. love the card too!

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

Cute photos, but what I really wanted to post was how fantastic your card is. You took a so-so sketch and rocked it girl.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Precious photos Vicki! Cute little baby! Fabulous card! Love your take on the sketch. TFS!

Sharon Harnist said...

seriously cute kids & puppies photos ... and a gorgeous card!

TattingChic said...

...am going into sugary sweet cute coma...now...

That card is darling. Oh, those photos are precious...okay, I must go before I slip into......deep....coma....

lori said...

love those photos of the babies and the puppies... great shots!! thanks for sharing all of your creativity and inspiration!!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

LOVE the card. Really like the extra leaves in there. And OH MY! Those babies are sooooooooooooo adorable.

Melvin said...

wow,puppy pictures are awesome...
Thanks for sharing...
__________________
Melvin
Get easy cash at your door step