Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Arizona bound



Wrapped up some loose ends ( and some chocolates for my class) lol, and I'm ready to head out.

Made up some little goodies for my sis and nieces. ( below)


I used these cute little Halloween stamps from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage on the tags. Filled the Halloween kittys with candy corn and added a little festive ribbon.

My class kits are packed in the suitcase and ready to go. In this class we'll be doing three separate vintage postcard kits , and the shadow box... so.. I was wondering how to go about keeping all the little pieces that go with each individual postcard kit separate.. so it wouldn't be so confusing to figure out what goes with what. We'll be doing them one at a time.. so here's how I kitted them. Each bag has a different colored ticket on it. This should make it easier.


Here is the shadowbox kit.

Jarad and Kate were here for dinner tonight, so we got to spend some time visiting with them .. which was really nice. I'm grilling every chance I get before winter comes. I could easily grill every night in the summer. It's just so much easier.. not to mention usually healthier... tastes so good.
____
I'm taking my laptop so hopefully I'll be able to share photos while I'm there. Really looking forward to spending some time with our Arizona family! I know mom is too!

I'm leaving you here to hold down the fort once again.
Just for a bit!
Hugs!



11 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Have a great trip.
Your seasonal projects are very creative and sure to be a hit.

Carol (HB) said...

OMGOSH! Chocolate wrapped up in such a cute way? Double yummy!
The cats are adorable and I can only imagine the oooo's and aaaaah's you're gonna get when those little brown packages are opened! Have FUN!!! See you next week! wooHOOO

Country Liv . . . said...

Great idea about the kitting of those smaller kits. Wish I was going to be there . . . can't imagine taking a class from the renowned Vicki Chrisman! My best to Sweet Momma and y'all stay safe!
Hugs,
Liv

stampqueen said...

Have a great trip!!! The kits and treats look yummy!!!

harrahx2 said...

Love the kittie bowls...where did you get them? My treat is on the way, right? You better keep in touch while you are gone. You keep me sane and smiling and I will miss you! Your projects are wonderful.

Gayle @ Mountain Moma said...

I adore the little black cat favors. The stamps are wonderful as well. It is so fun to make the harvest season special for children.

Debbie K. said...

Vicki, you are sooooo clever! What a great way to package those pieces for the classes you are going to teach. You make everything so special. Bet everyone in class will have a ball. Have a fun and productive trip!

Catherine said...

Your kits look gorgeous....wish I could come! Have fun. xox.

MJ said...

I have that stamp set!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

do you EVER sleep? you have goodies for everyone! have fun!

Ali said...

Viivki how I'd love to take a class from you, my friend! Everything looks just beautiful and UN-confusing!:O)
Have a wunnerful trip! ((HUGZ))-Ali