Thursday, September 24, 2009

Crafty Secrets DT blog hop

I am so excited about today because the Crafty Secrets Design Team have all posted projects on their blogs today. I cant wait to see what everyone created for this blog hop. At the bottom of this post, I'll have links to all of their blogs.. so be sure to check them out. You'll be in for a treat.

I'll share what I created using Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage products.

First.. ATC's

( click to see larger)




For the ATC's I started with paper mache ATC cards from Walnut Hollow as my base. I stamped directly on these using the Happy Halloween stamp set below.

After they were stamped I misted them with Orange Harvest Glimmer Mist, let them dry and added my paper, images and embellishments.



Halloween Cuts sheet
The Halloween cuts are one of the very first Crafty Secrets Products I ever used... quite a few years ago.. and they are still one of my very favorites.

________
Okay... on to the next project. I was digging around in my box of alterables, and found these candle holders. They started out cream colored with green ivy on them. hmmmm... I changed them up just a bit lol



( Click to see larger)
You really need to click on it to see it closer so that you can see the cute little spider stamp. I used the spider stamp all the way around the top and the bottom paper pieces. I used the border piece for the strip around the middle.



_________________________________


Okay.. just one more Halloween project for good measure. lol
(Click to see larger)

Feeling "fallish" yet??

It's cooling off here in Nebraska. Last night I put another blanket on the bed and broke out my slippers. It's feeling like fall, but ...

there were no mums or pumpkins out on my porch....

until today! yay!

Okay... Here are the links to the rest of the Crafty Secrets Design Team , so that you can check out their beautiful creations




Heartwarming Vintage Blog

*****************************************

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!





18 comments:

Sherry Cheever said...

Absolutely fabulous projects!

Julie said...

Wow! You've been busy! WONDERFUL projects, Vicki--I love everything! Need to try my hand at the candlesticks--great idea! Also need some of that orange Glimmer Mist. Beautiful stuff--thanks!

chelemom said...

Awesome projects!!!! Especially love those candlesticks!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Vicki, all of your projects are Fantastic!! Love all of the images on the ATC's and the glimmer mist! Your candle sticks are Fabulous--love the little spider! And your altered bingo card is really neat too. Beautiful fall mums--I think I might have to take a trip to the garden center. ;)

harrahx2 said...

You are just tooooooo gooooood! I love your projects! The ATC's? Darling. So cute. Which one is mine? Oh I forgot, I have to come to your house to pick it up with my mums.........LMAO! Wish I could...

Marisa said...

Vicki you never stop amazing me with the projects and ideas you come up with. Fantastic. Love them all. And like everyone else, love most especially the candlesticks.

Kathleen Summers said...

Love your stuff. As always!

Pam said...

Oh my, love your projects Vicki! I*heart* Halloween!!!

DB said...

Your projects are awesome, love the altered bingo card!

Debbie Kaste said...

Oh Ms. Vicki, these are adorable! You're soooo creative:) Thanks for sharing.

Elaine said...

Darling everything! I really like that little pumpkin face (I think it's a brad?) inside the rosette on the bingo card! I love it all...who am I tryin to kid? LOL We're getting pumpkins soon too. I love enjoying all the colors and scents during the fall season.

cards4u said...

I'm loving these projects! So creative - TFS!

MJ said...

I'm just dragging out my Halloween decor stuff today and chortling with glee. This post gets me in the spirit of wanting to craft for Halloween! I gotta find my Halloween crafting stuff!....

Anonymous said...

All of your projects are Absolutely fabulous Vicki. Must give the candlesticks a try. Beautiful stuff ;) Linda Duke

Charlene said...

Love your ATC's. glad you stopped by to see the Art Group. You know that I saw where your group was meeting once & I thought "I wish I had a group to get together & do art with". And now, I do. Did'nt you love JoAnn's spoons?

Lucky you that it is cool. We are cooler than normal so I guess I should be happy. Just wish we had real SEASONS like you do. Have a great week.

JeanFB said...

Wow, such gorgeous projects! I especially love the ATCs and the bingo card hanging... have to try some like that!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

You are amazing!!! Love these projects!!!

Catherine said...

I just love your halloween projects, especially the hanging bingo card....what did you put in the center of the black flower?? Is that a paper cut out or 3D pumpkin face....it's adorable!