Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally .... here I am

It's just been busy.. and we've been off seeing the sights.. so I haven't had much time for uploading photos.

Finally found a minute to upload some photos but just a little writing.




Mystic Paper and Domestic Bliss.... ( I will be sharing lots of photos of both these places soon)

We had lots of fun shopping these fun stores in DownTown Mesa.






Lots of beautiful sights. We took long drives , checking out lots!







Saguaro Lake.



Ahhhhh....





Fountain in "Fountain Hills"


Lunch at "The Horny Toad".

cream of green chili soup... delish!


Check out this burger.





Our new friends in Scottsdale. lol


mom with her new friend. lol

We are having a great great time with family!!! SOOOOO much to share .. just cant take time right now.... because I dont want to miss out on any time with them. I promise to share it all soon.
Class at Mystic Paper is tomorrow night.
Heading out to dinner with the fam.. gotta run!





10 comments:

Jill said...

I googled the Venice Flea Market and found your blog. Looks like great fun here! Always fun to find another Nebraska blogger. And what was really surprising is that your profile photo looks just like a woman from my town here. A casual friend of mine so I really took another look! Hope you have a good trip and class. I'll have to check out more of your blog and work soon. Nice to meet you!
Jill

Elaine said...

OMG!! Pretty, pretty (Scenery), yummy, yummy (food) and cute, cute (you and momma!) Enjoy and have fun! Don't worry about posting for us - just enjoy your time!!! :)

♥E

Bev said...

Glad you are having a fun time in AZ! Love your new glasses...they really compliment your hair! I think I'd like to visit that Horny Toad shoppe....right down my alley in more ways than I'd like to mention! LOL!!

harrahx2 said...

I love the red print box so that one is mine. I love the pictures. Mom looking good with the man and the lady looks jealous. I am so glad to hear from you that all is going well. Miss you bunches!

Linda B said...

I was just thinking that we haven't heard from you all week:D Glad you are having so much fun!

MJ said...

Loved the photos! Your mom sure is a friendly gal!

michele g. said...

Oh my! thanks for sharing those pic. of Scottsdale. They are great.
The food,indian and the fountian. My dad built a many of houses in Fountian Hills back in the early 70's. Haven't seen that fountian in 30 some odd years.

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

My friend got married in Fountain Hills back in March...we have many a picture with that fountain in the background. Beautiful! Oh, and Domestic Bliss?? Isn't it HEAVEN? Love it!! :D

janel said...

How wonderful. I guess I didn't realize you were going to be with the family! Enjoy every moment together! Thinking of you.

Charlene said...

Mystic Papers looks right up my alley! Hey, your new man is hot! Hee Hee. A little on the stiff side isn't he? Bet he doesn't talk a lot. :) Have fun. You deserve it! Hugs