Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday?

Feels wierd , It's the First Friday not doing a Taylor Challenge. I love doing those challeges..but for now I told Taylor I'm going to step back. With much more taveling and teaching , it's just been pretty busy.. so I just have to cut back on things a bit.( cause.. sleep is good) lol
Those are some talented Stampers.. I was honored to hang with them.
Be sure to keep checking out Taylors blog for Sketch Challenges and inspiration. Thanks to the Crew for letting me play along!
_______________
Okay.. I have to show you my new apron. Remember a while back when I showed this gorgeous fabric I found and loved? Well.....

Dont even need to ask... ( I DID NOT MAKE IT) lol I wish I could sew like that..but I must give the credit to Teresa Armbrust. I have been wanting a "teaching apron" ..but this one is so gorgeous I think I'll be afraid to wear it, thinking I'll ruin it. She said it's totally washable...(but she probably doesnt know how messy I am)lol. I better keep my old canvas one for really messy stuff.
Thankyou Teresa for taking this fabric that I loved and turning it into this adorable apron!!


_____________________________________________

Oh , how I'm not a big fan of doing layouts about "me" ...but this weeks Designer Spotlight for Fancy Pants ... is moi... lol... so I had to.


The papers I used for this layout are actually from the "Halloween line". I just loved this color combo.. so I went with it. lol

If you want to see the post and read my question and answer stuff, you and see it here on the Fancy Pants Blog.
__________________________________
Okay... finishing off with this little cutie!
Hasnt she grown? This is the latest photo of miss Halle. (griffs baby sis)


Off to pack class kits! Wanna help?




13 comments:

Bev said...

I love that apron! I would just wear it to take pix in! It's a different animal doing a me page isn't it? Have a great weekend!

Debbie K. said...

I LOVE the apron too, Ms. Vicki! Love "your" page also. Enjoy the long weekend:)

Charlene said...

Have fun at your class. Yep, TIME does get away from you & things feel like you are being pulled in soooooooooooo many directions. You were wise to say WHOA! Take care of me here.

LOVE the apron. But, I can't see you spraying glitter spray, painting, stamping... in something so pretty. She did a great job on the apron & it is pretty but, not a working apron. Maybe a having a little get together, maybe a walking around the room after doing the teaching apron... I don't know? How washable is washable in her dictionary? Have fun.

Precious Treasures said...

I am glad you like it. Teresa is amazing. I am exciting to see what she does for my trade show one. I sent her with pom pom trim! LOL

harrahx2 said...

Give me a half hour and I'll be there to help. You forgot to mention on your "All about you" pice that you are a phenominal blogger and blog friend. I really think that should be out there! Hope your classes are wonderful fun.

Gail S. said...

Have a great weekend Vicki! Love the apron and the page about "you". Take care - Gail S.

Country Liv . . . said...

Love the apron and the layout; Halle is getting more adorable by the minute!
Kim was discharged today. She isn't to be left alone anymore. . . .

Pearl Maple said...

Good luck with packing those class kits, wearing that pretty apron has got to make the packing more fun.

Catherine said...

Love your apron......and the page about you!! Enjoy your weekend! xox.

janel said...

I would definitely help if I was closer. We could share a soda and crank those kits out pronto.
Love the layout of you..and you forgot to say that you are a "precious gem"!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend...and remember, no working on Labor Day!!

Linda B said...

Love the apron! Just gorgeous:D

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i can help! start that coffee! :D and i want your apron as well.. so you better use it! LOL

Elaine said...

Such sweetness in all that you do.... the apron - to die for; your layout - stunning (love the journaling!); and the baby - well you know how I feel about them...love 'em all!!!! Now see, if you lived up HERE I COULD and WOULD help!! And would even have hubby get us starbucks to stay up late laughing while kitting! ;-) Time to think about a 2nd home maybe - in the Pacific Northwest!